entertainment ??

samanthajayne

Reaction score
i need entertainment ideas please. how do you all entertain your lo's away from home when you visit friends etc?

i take rhys to my bf's parents house for tea 3 times a week but he gets bored so easily there. they have a lovely house and garden which he can't go in at the moment as it goes dark so early and its so cold but it will be great in the summer. he will play in the living area spinning coasters on the table and hiding behind curtains etc he runs up and down the hallway somtimes throwing a ball or playing with toy cars etc he'll go in the kitchen playing with the cupboard doors etc which i know i shouldn't let him do i don't let him at home and i always watch him it just gives him something to do there. i have put a few toys upstairs in their spare room and they have a few too as they have a grandson. i've put some balls in their travel cot so its like a ball pit and he likes bouncing about on the bed in the spare room. after an hour or 2 of doing all this he gets bored and i have to leave as he grabs his coat and starts moaning at me. how else can i entertain him?? i've tried taking toys from home given him things to shake that make different noises a musical play mat those mega blocks to build with but he shows no interest. my bf has a dog and his parents have a dog and they used to entertain him and make him laugh so much following him around but now he's not bothered about them. i'm struggling for ideas now. all suggestions welcome :) thanks :)

What about getting an aquadraw for on the move :) No mess but it should amuse him for a while or a favourite dvd?

yeah i've heard a lot about them aquadraws they do sound good no harm in trying thanks great idea

If you don't want to get a huge big one they have little ones as well so you can get different characters :)

Yeah, the first thing that came to mind for me was colouring in things, or dressing up. They have travel sized aqua draws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back