Daddys girl/ Mummys boy??

Isaac does loves his Daddy lots but he is still a Mummy's Boy, and I think he always will be :think: :)

midna said:
Penstraze said:
I think alot of the time babies (not all obviously) get more excited about the other parent coming home then they seem to all day purely cause your there all the time, if you went somewhere for the day without her I'm sure when you go back she would be all excited to see you too!! :hug:

I cant go anywhere for the day she needs my boobs lol boooooo hooo I wanna be greeted with laughter smiles and joyness ...its just not fair *stamps feet*

aww must be difficult but you are the only person who can breast feed her and make her happy that way thats pretty cool and getting to go out and come back to laughter smiles and joyness will come!!! :hug: :hug:

jaydes definatley a mummys girl as even if daddys in the room if i go out she screams and looks for me and especially when shes poorly

Finn's cuddly with me and it's me who settles him but his dad is the one who can get him all fired up and giggly. He's also got his nanny & grandad (my parents) wrapped around his little finger!

luke is a daddys boy totally he only wants to come to me if he is poorly or if i'm the only option!! :lol:

Stephen loves me hen he wants food and cuddles when hes had a accident! otherwise hes a daddys boy!

Immy loves me loads and when hes cuddling her she always reaches out for me :rotfl: but she loves him when hes giving her morning bottle!

I don't know, he's a mummy's boy in the sense that I can comfort him more than anyone else but my OH seems to get more smiles and fun stuff - I think I just get taken for granted because I'm there all the time so daddy's more interesting.

I wish it was true, in Stanley's eyes I'm chopped liver :(

He'd rather have his dad or his nanny any day.

abi and tia are def daddys girls, haydens a mummys boy and jordan just don't like anyone (apart from when hes not well then hes a mummys boy)

Kiara used to be a mommys girl until just over a year old wheni was completely done bf then she became a daddys girl excpet when she gets sick or then shes all mine!
Kadyn definetly 100% mommys boy :D

I thought having a boy he would be a real mummies boy :roll: nope, Jack has other ideas. He loves his daddy and as soon as he comes in from work he just fights with me and shouts until daddy gets hold of him and he's full of smiles and giggles. I think that has to do with OH doing whole nightime routine, bottle and bed from daddy and I struggle to get him settled on a night if he's in one of his moods where as OH knows exactly what to do. bugger :lol:

Harrison's a bit of both really but he's definately a Nannys boy!! a choice between us or Nanny, Nanny wins everytime lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back