When you get your BFP...

I've thought about it, and I know how I would put. Not giving it away cos when it does happen I want it to be a surprise!

Ah of course Traci, I didn't think of that. :dohh: x x

Still not figured my own title out yet though! x x

Miss July u have AMAZING self control and I've got everything crossed for u!! Are u getting FR?? really am dying to kno ur result!!! :dust: u defo deserve one afta a 60 day cycles!!!! Xx

Aw thanks Apple. :) Yep, going to aim to get an FR twinpack, hopefully I won't need the other test though! x x

Aw thanks Apple. :) Yep, going to aim to get an FR twinpack, hopefully I won't need the other test though! x x

Oh, believe me you will. You'll probably want to test about 10 times even if it is a BFP!!

Lol would prob keep it for later on just to see if the line gets darker! Agggh the suspense is killing me, I just want to POAS!! x x

Lol who knew waiting for a stranger to poas would be so exciting :)

(sorry most if you are strangers to me because I haven't been around long at all - didn't mean to offend anyone)

Lol who knew waiting for a stranger to poas would be so exciting :))

We're not strangers. We know the details of each others most intimate and vulnerable moments... we'll be a part (albeit a tiny one) of each others journey from child to mother.

I dunno what that makes us, but not strangers - ttc'ers :good:

'tis exciting though :dance: even if i do resent waiting :oooo:

Last edited:
I thought of mine yesterday and I can't wait to post it!!! Hehe!!

Cherry I totally understand where you're coming from hun. It's a product of spending so many years frightened of being knocked up if you missed one pill etc! It will happen but alas it can take months sometimes years. Once you embrace that it's sort of ok again - you're more grounded and calm iykwim xxx

I really can't wait for you to POAS MissJ!!!!!

I think mine will just be something boring like "Got my BFP" lol.

Lol Tinks! :hug: x x

Louise - Aw, that's soooo true! The ladies on PF know a lot of *cough* details about me that I would never tell anyone cos obviously it's all personal stuff with TTC and it's amazing to be able to share such a vulnerable part - although a teeny bit odd at times! x x

Sunny - :yay: Hope you get to post it soon hun! x x

Dita - Thanks hun, getting excited cos it feels more real when you're about to test but still nervous of the results. A BFP post could never be boring my lovely! :) x x

hmmm i really cant wait to post mine but i really think that march wil be my month i really dont know why to be honest lol im just weird
mine will prob be
woop i now have a reason to be fat :p
:dance:

Hey girls!!
Cherry I was really down at beginning of this cycle must be something about hitting the 3month Mark feeling much more positive now except when in work I have 3 pg women in work lucky with shifts sometimes don't see any but other day was working wit 2 an it was torture!!
I've been thinking about what my announcement would be lots of ideas but excitement will probs take over an jus splert whatevers in my head lol x x

Minxie - Hope your instinct is right hun, March isn't far away! :) x x

MrsWigglez - Yeah, bet the excitement would just take over lol. x x

haha what about

watch out tri1, im going to drive u nuts?!? hahaxx

thanks i pride myself on being a pain the arse :) lol x

I have actually thought about this and I think I would go for the traditional: "I can't believe it" or "I'M PREGNANT" (capslocks is important to get the effect of me shouting it out to the world)

i think mine would ne something like "finally........its my time to shine!" but id prob get over exited and type to fast lol.
heres to hoping that they are all in birth announcements soon!!!!!

I think my will be "Ding -Dong the witch is dead..."

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back