*Announce your BFP here!*

Urchin

Reaction score
Hiya guys!

I have created this topic so that we can all see who has just got their BFP!
If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating the date you got your BFP, and, if you know it, your due date!
I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your BFP announcement if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

Obviously, feel free to make your own thread too... this list is to help ladies who want to congratulate you but may have missed your thread.

If you have had your BFP in the last week or two...you can reply right now and be first on the list!

BIG Congratulations to......

Bev, who got her BFP on 20th March!
JaidyBaby who got her BFP on 29th April

Hi everyone,
It's finally happened, never thought i'd be typing this!!!!
Got my BFP on Mon 20th March, 4 days before AF was due, was like a mad woman running around the house waving a stick and showing it to the cats!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Went out, smiling from ear to ear, and bought a pair of baby booties. I wrapped em up and when DH came home told him I got him a pressie. You should have seen the look on his face when he opened it. :shock: :D

Have done a test every day since then to make sure it's still there and AF would have been due today so did a clear blue and a big fat cross came up straight away!!! Have a Dr's appointment today and going with pee sample to confirm pregnancy. It really hasn't sunk in yet although been feeling quite icky for last few days, it's fab!! Never been so happy to feel so rough.

After 8 months of TTC I never thought it would happen, **************Baby dust to all TTC ******************

Bev x x

Congratulations :lol:

Your bean will be due around the same time Phoebe was born!!

I got my BFP this time last year!!!

Congratulations, its such a wonderful feeling. Hope you have a fab pregnancy. :D

Congratulations, its such a wonderful feeling. Hope you have a fab pregnancy. :D

congratulations hunny hope you have a happy healthy 9 months
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!! Another one!!!!! :D :dance: :clap: :D :dance: :clap:

I am sooooo pleased for you Bev. And what a great way to tell your hubbie! I was going to try to do something like that, but just ended up going downstairs with my pee stick dripping on the laminate and me in tears!!!! :oops:

CONGRATS BEV!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Great news for a Friday.. and yes what a lovely way to tell OH.. I was like Tankett.. just showed OH 5 pregnancy tests.. put them on the dinner table after he sat down to eat!!! Gobsmacked was the word!!

Wonderful news.. well done.. :D :D

congratulations bev!!!

have a happy and healthy 9 months
xxx

Congratulations :D

Gives me hope to see this :wink:

What a loevly way of telling OH!

I wish you all the best for ur future :D

Congratulations Bev, really pleased for you. When are you due?

A huge congratulations to you Bev!!! :clap: :dance: :D

I'm so so so please for you, it's the best feeling isn't it?!

I hope you have a great pregnancy!!!!!

xxxxxx

Thank you everyone, I still can't believe it myself :D

Was at the drs so they should confirm the pregnancy around wednesday.

She said that because of my long cycle my first scan would determine how far along I am, but I'm sure I'm 4wks 2 days (well thats what I'm putting on my new ticker). Looking forward to a end of Nov/Dec baby.

I'm walking around with a constant smile on my face.

Thank you all for your support and kind wishes

take care
Bev x x

:D EXCELLENT NEWS, NICE ONE
GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR PREGNANCY!!!

LOVE
MARIE
X

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!! IM PREGANT!!!!

Its 4 days before my period is due and i have had two positives, one with an ebay internet cheapie and one with clear blue early response, both faint but definately positive +++++++

Im so happy....ecstatic!! But still in shock. That explains the brown discharge I got this month!!!!

Its still early days obviously...very early days, gonna make a docs appt first thing tues to confirm!!

YES!!

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:
WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS.
hope u have a happy heathly pregnancy!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members