Testing for BFP - After getting a BFP before??

MrsLloyd2B

Reaction score
Sorry about the topic title didn't know how to word it.

One of my friends had a baby Oct 07 (my beautiful god daughter!) she was on the pill at the time (but she was always missing them!) when fell preg, she got a BFP straight away when she started getting syptoms and realised her period was a little late.

She thinks she may be preg again getting same symptoms on and off (she isn't on the pill atm) but she has got BFN on test, so my question is could she be preg but the tests either be to early atm or for some reason they are just not showing a BFP for her this time?

Is it possible for someone who has previously got a BFP early to not get one till late the second time around?

I'm slightly jealous of her if honest, but would love another god child! lol

x

She could be testing too early. Best thing for her to do is wait, if still no af after 2 days, to re-test. If still BFN and no af, a trip to her GP may be in order.

I prob wont see her again till the weekend for a catch up so wont know what she does till then, just wondered whether she could be out of interest

umm, as someone who's been pregnant 3 times and pretty much knows when each was conceived, i think its possible to get one early bfp with one baby and one late bfp with another baby.

my first was conceived on CD24, i know this because at my dating scan i was put back by 10 days. i first took a test at (so i thought) SIX WEEKS and only got a faint-ish line (well a dot- it was a morrys test!) this is because i was in fact much earlier on than i thought. if i'd tested at what i thought was 4 weeks it wouldnt have shown up coz i'd only have been 4DPO!

however my second i tested at 4w4d and got a DARK line, also a digi conception indicator showed 2-3 and i also had a blood test at 5 weeks and hcg was 961 which fits the dates right. if i'd tested that early with my first it would unlikely have shown up coz i'd only be 8DPO but with the second there was a strong BFP that early.

my third was conceived on CD19 and i know this because i was charting.

so there u have it! same woman, same baby-daddy, but one CD24, one approx CD14 and one CD19 pregnancy!

in short, she could well be testing too early :lol:

true or not... kittens in blenders and cats in vases... neither is fun, funny, amusing or entertainment in my opinion...

xxsammyxx said:
true or not... kittens in blenders and cats in vases... neither is fun, funny, amusing or entertainment in my opinion...
:think: ....eh?

xxsammyxx said:

What?!! :think:

xxsammyxx said:

LOVE IT! haha - How very random!? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back