bfp...

sazzleevans

Reaction score
hi

if you got a bfp now how would you tell your oh? been day dreaming about it and would love to get a bfp so i can keep it as a secret present for christmas day. would anyone else wait to tell their oh if they get the news before christmas day.

sarah

ps thought the bfp title was funny and had some of you old timers thinking i had finaly got lucky..

I think that would be a fantastic idea but I would never be able to keep it a secret for a whole 3 weeks!!! Not a chance!!! :oops:

i thought i read you are looking good for a bfp. hows it going?

Ooh I could never keep it quiet!! I think I would buy a bottle of champagne (for him) and then cook his favourite meal. Then for desert I would spell out 'Daddy' in icing on a cupcake! (haha, how cheesy!) I hope so much I would find out on a football free night!

I was thinking about that the other night too. I thought it would be nice to get the BFP on Xmas Eve then wrap the test up and give it to him just before going to bed.

I could never keep it secret - OH knows my cycle better than I do. I would just burst to tell him as soon as I could.

i think i would do a clearblue digital on xmas morning and put it in a box for OH to open. :D :D :D (prays for a BFP for xmas) :pray:

it would be hard not to tell him but the look on his face would be priceless! :D

i thought that same, i was hoping 4 this month!! I am a week late but lots of BFN had a bleed this morning and went to docs this evening as no more bleeding? I just want a BFP or AF just so i know where i am! i am never late x

Kate79 said:
i thought that same, i was hoping 4 this month!! I am a week late but lots of BFN had a bleed this morning and went to docs this evening as no more bleeding? I just want a BFP or AF just so i know where i am! i am never late x

What did the Doc say?

I've been thinking about this as well. I'd love to think I'd have the will power to save telling him until xmas day, but I just can't hold my own water! I know I'm not going to get an xmas BFP anyway! It's his birthday on valentines day, so hopefully I'll give him a BFP in a card then!

xx

i would love to keep it a secret. i am due to test on the 15th.....would be such good timing. :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back