When will it be my turn?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I've been doing really well with the ttc thing, havent been taking it too seriously or anything...

Post on a few other forums and just found out a good friend from there is having a baby...

Im really happy for her and stuff but im just thinking when will it be me? Feels like the whole thing has been tainted after 2 consecutive misscarriages.

Sometimes I wish I was one of the lucky ones who found out they were pregnant and had a better ride then finding out twice it was a no go. I also feel hormonal again so have a good feeling it didnt happen this month. To toip that off had to listen to the mil go on about her husbands grandkids and how cute they were etc etc. i dont give a flying fck.

I don't understand what I've done to be punsished like this i really dont?!!!!

oh hunni :hug: :hug:

Your turn will be soon babe, in 2008 its a fresh year and a fresh focus.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Sharne, I am feeling the same.. It seems that all people I know are pregnant or have a new born baby. We have no more friends to hang out as they are all busy with the babies. My DH is talking about kids nearly every day.. I feel under pressure a bit.. I was hoping to get BFP for Xmas but no luck. I am 47 past my last AF.. no sign of that witch and no BFP either ! Last time I found out I was pregnant was on day 98 !

Hope we get BFP in the New Year. Good luck babes :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray:

I totally understand how you are feeling hun, it is very scary isnt it, i cant help wondering how much more heartache do we go through before we get our Little ones?

Fingers crossed we will be getting our BFP's in the new year and we can all support eachother through

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sharne, I know how you feel and I really hope you get your BFP soon, it WILL happen though! IT WILL!!

I also know exactly what you mean about all the cooing over the Grandkids. My mother does it constantly, and as much as I adore my Niece and Nephew, I do wish she would shut up and be a bit more sensitive sometimes, as she knows how hard it is for me every month AF arrives.

Its so hard to keep thinking positively, but we really must, as I dont think we will ever get pregnant without hope! Im in my 2WW now and Im thinking positive. In an odd way, just knowing that we have tried as hard as we could, and if in a few months it still hasnt happened, then we will try to find out why it hasnt happened has made me relax alot more, as at least then we can attempt to do something about it, instead of just waiting, or pointlessly trying.

I think back to when I was pregnant before, it was completely unplanned and unwanted by my ex (he got his way as I lost it :cry: ) and how the hell I managed to do it then? I think we just had alot of really horny sex :oops: as we were in a new relationship. Its harder to do that when you are actively TTC and when you have been with someone for a long time. It is for me anyway.

2008 will be a mahoosive year for us though! I think Im going to learn alot - I fear that my OH's spermies arent too healthy as he isnt too healthy so there will have to be alot of changes in our lifestyle, Im almost as excited about that as I am having a baby!!

Never give up hope Sharne!! If you dont, I wont!! :hug: :hug: :cheer:

Sharne I know just how you feel - we had some friends and family over last night and one of the wifes of a friend of ours obviously didnt know whatt we had been happening to us over the past couple of weeks - she has a lovely 12 month old who seemed to take a real shine to me and as I was cuddling him she announced to all nearby - "perhaps you should think about having one of your own this year before its too late!!" You could have heard a pin drop and I just tried to laugh it off but it was bloody hard - it wasnt her fault and I think her husband took her to one side after as she went all quiet and they left pretty soon afterwards but it was awful :(

Nevermind I think 2008 looks like a pregnant year (strange blonde logic) so hopefully we will all be in the 3rd tri next year waiting to pop x x x

I know how you feel hun. I've got two friends and a family member who are pregnant at the minute and all started TTC after I started too which makes it even worse!!

When we were with all the family on christmas day one of my grandparens was cooing over the pregnant family member and joking about how she couldn't have a drink over christmas and new year..... I know she's my nan and everything but I really just wanted to tell her to shut up and say that I would give anything to be not able to have a drink because I was pregnant.... :x worse thing is, is that my nan actually KNOWS we're TTC as well :wall: but the family member who's pregant is 'the favourite' so I suppose I should just learn to live with it!

:x :x rant over!! :x :x

I suppose I'm just trying to look forward to 2008 with the attitude that we can still TTC and if we're not pg in a month or so we're going to see the docs....so hopefully at some point in 2008 we'll either get pg or we'll at least find out why it's not happening for us so we can stop this uncertainty.

Let's hope we have a whole bunch of BFP's for us all in 2008 and by this time next year we're all etiher PG or even have a LO of our own. :pray: :pray:

Well as some of the other girls have already said we know wot ur going through, i think alot like u 'will it ever be my turn" im not sure wot the best way to cope through this time but its good to know that we can come on here and get some lovely replys from others in the same boat, i just wanna send ya lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and some more hugs to the rest of us girlies :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all the suppor girls, after this post i only went and bought maternity jeans by accident in the next sale :( i might still wear them though as they are dead comfy lmao!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back