could i be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by MrsH_, Jan 17, 2012.

1. MrsH_

MrsH_ Well-Known Member

Ive been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now since i came off the pill. Ive been timing ovulation properly but so far I've had no luck. My period is due in a week days and i will take a pregnacy test if i dont come on then. I've been having really unusural discharge this week but now its stopped and I've got a really bad cold which i dont usually have and ive been feeling really hot. I know it sounds weird but I just wondered if these could be signs, I cant wait another week to find out! What do you think?

2. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

test! use an FRER tomorrow morning. Only way of knowing for sure! it could just be that you have a cold with slight fever. Or yes, they could be sign of pregnancy.

good luck! x

3. MrsH_

MrsH_ Well-Known Member

Thanks! I hope so!

4. jodied

jodied Well-Known Member

Good luck when you test xx

5. MrsH_

MrsH_ Well-Known Member

thanks hun! x

6. vixxy86

vixxy86 Well-Known Member

I have been trying for 6 months and i'm due on in a week too and have too been timing ovulating properly! I also have had a terrible cold and feeling hot all the time- been outside for up to a hour in temps that are 5-6 degrees with no coat on and feeling fine!! i didnt know temps or colds could be symptons!

Good luck with testing!:dust::dust:

7. MrsH_

MrsH_ Well-Known Member

I didnt know they could be symptoms either but my friend told me to test so i guess i hope it is! Its just i never ever get ill really! Good luck too :) x x