could i be pregnant?

MrsH_

Reaction score
Ive been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now since i came off the pill. Ive been timing ovulation properly but so far I've had no luck. My period is due in a week days and i will take a pregnacy test if i dont come on then. I've been having really unusural discharge this week but now its stopped and I've got a really bad cold which i dont usually have and ive been feeling really hot. I know it sounds weird but I just wondered if these could be signs, I cant wait another week to find out! What do you think?

test! use an FRER tomorrow morning. Only way of knowing for sure! it could just be that you have a cold with slight fever. Or yes, they could be sign of pregnancy.

good luck! x

I have been trying for 6 months and i'm due on in a week too and have too been timing ovulating properly! I also have had a terrible cold and feeling hot all the time- been outside for up to a hour in temps that are 5-6 degrees with no coat on and feeling fine!! i didnt know temps or colds could be symptons!

Good luck with testing!:dust::dust:

I didnt know they could be symptoms either but my friend told me to test so i guess i hope it is! Its just i never ever get ill really! Good luck too :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back