When will I feel movement properly? It's my first...

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls, :wave:

I'm 18+3 today and I'm keen to feel some wriggles, I have moments where I think "oooh what was that??" but I can't be sure it's anything...

When did you all feel propper movement, especially if it's your first..?

Thanks,

Xx

Weird rumble feelings 18/19 weeks, nothing stronger yet! Hubby feels it better than I do! Won't be long Hun!!x

Aw, me too Maybe! I'm desperate to feel something, like you I've thought I've felt something over the past week but then it could just be dinner going down!! We want a proper kick!! x

I remember waiting for my 20 week scan and the baby was moving beforehand a lot. Think from then it became more frequent. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only felt her last night! I think, hehe and I'm nearly 22 weeks x

think I felt it for the first time last night too! Was having a right laugh with my Dad over the phone, proper giggling. During the phonecall I could feel little swishing kinda feelings.
Afterwards my husband put his hand on my tummy, with the back of his hand against my tummy and he could feel little kicks! tiny little feint ones. So I tried it with the back of my hand against my tummy and I could feel little kicks too! its was amazing.
couldnt feel it with the palm of my hand, as all I could feel was my own heartbeat so I think it masks the kicks a bit.

cant wait until they get good and strong! x

I felt wriggles so early on like 14 weeks and then not again til about 16. It felt like butterflies and got stronger as time went on so I'm certain it was my little lady I felt. First kick about 17 weeks and now I get kicked at least once a day. My placenta is in a good place for me to feel all this movement though, I think that has a lot to do with it xxxx

Ooh lynds that's lovely :) placenta position has lots to do with it, if it's anterior and high it means you are likely to feel them as late as 26 weeks apparently!x

Ooh lynds that's lovely :) placenta position has lots to do with it, if it's anterior and high it means you are likely to feel them as late as 26 weeks apparently!x

Mines posterier and low (too low apparently) so that explains it :) xxxx

I didn't feel my LO until around 21/22 weeks, but I do have an anterior placenta which is why I felt it so late! x

Felt mine wriggle from about 18weeks then proper kicks from abt 19/20 weeks. Now he doesn't stop kicking n moving lol xxx

With my first flutters at 17weeks and proper kicks and movement at 20weeks was earlier 2nd and 3rd babies x

The first time I felt definite movement I was 20 weeks (it was the 25th March! I know because I was soo excited I plastered it all over facebook :)). Tbh I think I may have felt him before then, but that was the first time I knew without a shadow of a doubt it was bean!

Feeling him kick is just the most amazing thing and every time he moves it makes me smile. To begin with only felt one or two movements an evening, normally just after I had gone to bed. Now he wriggles and kicks at various times during the day and I can even see my belly move!

I can't believe you are 18 weeks already!! I don't know where the time is going!

XX

I didn't feel a thing yet but I do have anterior placenta :(

Bang on 16 weeks I felt my LO move and it was just a few short kicks. Then felt nothing for another week and from about 17 weeks I felt a little kick or 2 every day. :)

This is my first too :dance: I felt him/her properly kicking at just over 22 weeks, and I have an anterior placenta :)

how do you all know where your placenta is? I have absolutely no idea, i will as at my 20 week scan though!

A few days ago I woke up thinking I could feel movement but I thought I was half asleep still as I'd been dreaming about feeling movement. Then today I swear I felt movement towards the left of my bump, just a quick flutter then a minute later the same again and now nothing. Its left me wondering if I just imagined it, im not even 16 weeks yet so I know its really early to feel it as its my first baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back