movement...when???

mrs v

Reaction score
I'm now 18 week and still don't think iv felt movement, iv had a couple of days where iv wondered 'oh is that it' but then iv not felt anything for days now, when did you first start to feel movement? Did it then become regular? Xx

This is an excellent question!!!
I am sat on the sofa as we speak holding onto my tummy thinking "was that baby or the lucozade?"!!!
I'm desperate to feel something too! x

Hey If you scroll a little down you will see a thread named a little worried or sth like that. I didn't feel anything yet either :(

mine became more regular at 20 weeks or so x

It varies from woman to woman and lot apparently depends on where the placenta is positioned. I felt a popping sensation very very early on. I would say around 16 weeks I got a definite kick, I literally jumped out of my seat. I then didn't feel anything much till around 18 weeks and movement has progressively got more to te point I've noticed a pattern. You guys are going to love it xx

Ah thanks ladies, I'm not on my own then! I don't think ill be able to distinguish between movement and wind! Or will I...either way I dnt yet feel anything that I can say for definate.

Thanks hope, ill check it out...xx

I literally has my 21 week scan on wednesday just gone and had never really felt a thing before that... now suddenly this little dude is kicking and punching the crap out of me!

I felt my first and this 1 at 11 weeks! More Vigorous at around 15 weeks :)

I literally has my 21 week scan on wednesday just gone and had never really felt a thing before that... now suddenly this little dude is kicking and punching the crap out of me!

That's informative, thank you...is this your 1st baby? Don't they say you feel it later with your first?

first baby yes, i have heard aswell that first babies tend to be felt later in pregnancy. I did feel the odd bubble and what not early on around 16-17 weeks... but that could easily of been wind aswell. Like someone said.. it depends on the woman... and where baby is positions. My midwife said baby was tucked away right at the back when i had 16 week check up as she could barely hear his little heart. xx

Just this week!!.Very faint though. I can't wait until it becomes stronger :)

I was just 12 weeks when I felt this pregnancy's first movements it was like alittle wave shift across only a few inches or so it's a very special moment for sure and I found it very reassuring to feel that bubs really there . But I have had 5 previous babies so the feelings you will feel later your remember and so will feel them earlier next time , if your like me a can't stop at just one. All the best , i'm sure it won't be much longer xx

I must be a freak of nature!

I first felt little popping sensations at around 12wks.
Felt first kicks at 15wks x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I swear I just felt something! That'll be it though until next week!!!

I had been the same until today really!
I had the odd feelings like you said, is it? Isn't it?
Then at night I'm sure im feeling it, 2 nights ago hubby felt it, yesterday I def felt a few movements then today lots!!!! I literally felt movement while typing this so really I would say any day mow babe!xx

i havent felt anything yet im glad im not the only one i was starting to worry
i thought i felt like a tiny pop a few weeks ago but it could of been my tummy rumbeling lol and ive felt nothing since then

xx

ive felt nothing :( feel really down about it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back