When will I feel movement properly? It's my first...

how do you all know where your placenta is? I have absolutely no idea, i will as at my 20 week scan though!

lynds, it's in my notes from my 20 week scan :) its worth asking in case they dont go in your notes (i assume they will) x

I felt my first movements right down at my pubic are. Really pressed in and felt bubbling sensation x

Sent from my HTC One S

All my placentas stick to the front of me, so between baby and my tum, so I always felt nothing till 24 weeks with all 4 ! I thought that it may be different with each preganncy, but nope placentas must like that bit in me. must look homely....

Hope you feel baby soon, it really is the best feeling in the world, enjoy it once it starts , you can really bond with baby, you may get less sleep if they are active at night, but still lovely..

I felt some little movements last night it felt different to what I thought were movements last week which was clearly trapped wind!! :rotfl:

I have been feeling 'things' for about a week, but this morn there was no mistaking it, it really is amazing...brought a little tear to my eye, god I'm soft!

I haven't had anything I'm certain is LO yet. Have bubbling tonight but think it's the Sunday roast and I may just be gassy (ahem). I need a proper boot before I'll believe it! Xx

Thanks for all the replies girls!:)

I've got an anterior high placenta, I guess I should expect a bit more of a wait...

I'm gonna laugh at our thread in tri 3 where we moan about baby kicking too much!

Xx

I think some people are lucky to feel movement early on but I most certaintly didn't feel teh flutters until 20 weeks also my baby seems to be nocturnal LOL. So it's probaby sleeping right now, I am nearly 21 weeks and it's still just flutters, it may be because I am slightly overweight therefore some of the fact cushions it out. Also I heard a lady I knew had heer placenta in the front. She was really skinny but because fo that it meant it acted as padding making it almost impossible to feel most of her pregnancy. Different things can affect different people but you'll feel it in the next 2 weeks I am sure :)

I've been feeling kicks since about 17weeks and now they are all the time and really strong! The baby measured above average on the scan she's bigger then she's meant to be so this could be why! At first it felt like my stomach rumbling but not in my stomach but now she punches and kicks all the time! I'm sure you will feel it soon xxxxx

I felt her move a few weeks ago, I'd say maybe 19/20 weeks? Not sure tbh. Thats when I started to feel it really strongly, but she does hide away for a couple of days and can be very quiet. x

Last night at a bar, a really loud, screamy sort of song came on and I could feel like a ripple feeling, then a little pop and it happened again a few minutes later. I dont know if its baby or not? If it was, I hope it wasnt the music that brought it on because I hate that kind of music! xxx

Ooh lynds that's lovely :) placenta position has lots to do with it, if it's anterior and high it means you are likely to feel them as late as 26 weeks apparently!x

Mine anterior and high, and I been feeling flutters from about 14 weeks... Tiny kick every now and again from 18 weeks and now regular kicks when oh wakes up from about 20 weeks :) xxx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?llio2g

I swear just after I left my reply on this last night I felt tiny prods low down. It was surreal! Eek xxx

My last pregnancy my LO loved music especially madness??? and would always move/dance when it was playing . She's 2 years old now and still loves any music and dances around to it . xx

Last edited:
I thought I felt little pops this morning, but then i realised I was dreaming and woke up :wall2:

So eager to get a lil nudge from peanut

Funnily enough I was at the united game yesterday and I thought I felt something when Scholsey scored and everyone cheered, you never know......:)

Xx

I have an anterior placenta and felt 'something' from about 20-21 weeks, but felt proper movement and kicks from 23-24 weeks. Now I feel everything and the little man has just decided to find my ribs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back