when to use Baby bath products?

aliciabubba

Reaction score
When can you introduce baby bath products etc? We have just been using olive oil on ralphs skin etc but I would like to start introducing some nice smelly baby stuff for bath time. Just don't know how many weeks he should be :) xx

We waited 6 weeks but johnsons is very bad for Tyler's skin so it's no more. He just uses water and aqueous cream and has a bubble bath on a Sunday (can't deny my boy bubbles!)

ive been using johnsons top to toe bath stuff for her top and tail in the morning and the johnsons lavender bath stuf at night in her bath.
Started using it when she was a few days old x

Weve done the same as Loula...

Pretty much the first bath had johnsons in... then she started to get a bit of dry skin so we put in Oilatum until it got better, tried Johnsons again and been using that ever since now...

If your LO has sensitive skin, Simple do a great range with none of the crap in it x

I will use them from the very beginning and just stop them if I see any irritation.

I used them from the very beginning too,still using the same ones now johnsons stuff x

We started bubbles once a week from three months. No other products... I'm a meany! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back