When to tell people...second time round mummy...

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
When would you say is a good time to tell family..parents.

I'm so scared as this was so un-expected..i'm thinking of waiting till 20 weeks!! or is that just silly? 12 weeks maybe?

With my 2nd and 3rd i was going to wait till 12 weeks to tell family but had a bleed between 6-8 weeks with both which was a haematoema and someone had to look after my daughter so had to tell them then. i would say 12 weeks is a good time x

We've told our families, told them straightaway. Figured that if anything goes wrong we would need our family support, and also they would probably wonder why we didn't tell them we were pregnant, but told them when it went wrong. Plus we would all go through it together then, it wouldn't be such a shock for them!

Haven't told general friends though, will tell them when have 12 week scan!

We told family and close friends straight away I cannot keep secrets at all!

And tonight I told everyone at slimming world too I just cannot be quiet about anything lol

I'll maybe tell at 12 week scan then, wait till its all real on scan then people can see it for themselves!

I just don't know how they will react, esp my in laws as they only ever had one child my husband and don't understand people who have more than one let alone so soon! - They are rly obsessed with my son too, i really hope they will love this new baby as much as Reuben but i fear they will always play 'favourites'

I wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks as you and husband are happy that's all that matters

Im 9 Weeks and still havent told my family as im terrified they'll disapprove, but we're thinking about waiting until after our scan, we told close friends straight away :D

I was about 12 weeks with family and I'm now 20 weeks still only just started telling close friends.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back