WHEN DID YOU TELL EVERYONE ABOUT UR PREGNANCY?

NIE

Reaction score
I was wondering how many weeks pregnant you were before you told people you are pregnant.

So far we have only told my parents at 4 weeks and my work at 6 weeks.

We are still a bit scared to tell anyone our news incase of m/c, but we are going to have to tell family members soon.

When do you think it is safe to tell the world your exciting news?

only my partner knows and my boss at work but im still at a very early stage. I personally wont tell anyone til im at least 12 weeks but good luck when you tell them bet they will be made up for you :hug: :hug:

We have told our parents, my brother and a couple of very close friends until a bit later on.... Its really personal choice but I would love to shout it from the rooftops! :D xxx

:rotfl: about 5 minutes after conception..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lv Yvonne xx

We told everyone the day after we found out!

I had to let my work know because of lifting the money bags out of the safes and i didnt want my smelly horrible boss to know before my friends and family!

Not really supersticious, if anything is gonna happen ( :pray: to god it doesnt!) but it will happen and unfortunately there aint a lot you can do about it!

I told everyone a few days after finding out.. had to tell work due to lifting computers etc... :hug:

i told everyone one at 12 weeks... my mum knew at 5 weeks and my best friend.

I told everyone when i was about 9 weeks....but it was my birthday party & I was the only one not drinking..... :D

I told everyone straight away. I couldn't wait!
Also I'm a huge footie fan and I found out I was pregnant just before the world cup. I knew it wouldn't take my firends long to realise...........hang on Jo's not coming to the pub to watch the football and she's given up smoking and drinking!!

I told my family when I was about 4/5 weeks as we were in Dublin for the weekend and I wanted to tell them to their faces rather than over the phone. We told DH's family on Christmas day when I was about 6 weeks. I love a drink and they would've guessed anyway so why wait. :D

We found out ourselves at about 6 weeks, told work and parents at 8 weeks, and told noone else until last Thurs after our 12 week scan.

12weeks is safe but i was too excited and couldnt hold it in and told my mum before 12weeks despite i m/c in dec 05.only found out in dec 06 i was preggers.

i would wait till 12weks when you have seen the scan. telling work as soon as u know u did right thing :)

We only told the immediate family at 8 weeks, will be 12 weeks on wednesday and will then tell work collegues and freinds. It is so hard keeping it from people. One because we are so excited but secondly the symptoms are so visual.

You should tell poeple when you feel it is right, everyone is different.

We just told our parents today (4 weeks, 2 days). We were going to wait until we were at least six weeks, but we couldn't wait. They were so excited! Now that I've told them, I'm worried about what might happen. :( I think we probably should have waited, but it's our first and we wanted to share it with someone. We won't be telling anyone else until at least twelve weeks.

Told our parents as soon as we found out. But not telling anyone else until we have a 12 week scan, just so we are sure everything is ok. We did the same thing when we had Charlie.

with the girls i waited cuz i was 2 scared 2 tell my mom, with this 1 i told her 2day and i found out yesterday. onli my mom, dad, brothers & best m8 no yet though
x sophie x

I told my boss and 2 colleagues the morning we found out the positive on the pregnancy test (about 6 weeks) but then waited to tell the rest of the office and friends until after the 12 week scan. We found out mid december, I called my mom the same day too I think but told my dad on New Years Eve hoping he would be drunk and not mind as much! lol.

Told Parents at 11 weeks and everyone else after our 12 week scan, which was actually done at 13 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back