Should I tell people?

Lynniepants

Reaction score
I'm kinda in 2 minds about whither I should tell everyone I'm pregnant or not.

I currently look like this:

763a13dbab.jpg
so hiding it for much longer is not gonna be too easy.

I waited til my 12 week scan to tell people last time but looks like I'm gonna be about 18 weeks by the time I get my scan this time...

so should i tell people or not?

I couldn't hold my own water chick, i always told people straight away lol Go for it, tell the world :) xx

I've been telling all my friends but saying "don't say anything"... but one of them is being about as subtle as a 9 foot tranny in pink neon on facebook just now. I've also told my sister... and OH plans to tell his parents this week so I should maybe do the same!!

I'm useless at keeping my trap shut too!!

Aww I would tell! Im waiting til my scan on Monday but if you're not getting one for a while then tell away!

I'd tell too! I'm waiting until my scan which is on the 8th Feb and I'll be exactly 12 weeks then - have only told my Mum and Dad so keeping it quiet is killing me! Enjoy the moment and cheer everyone up, you deserve to shout it from the rooftops now! xx

I've only known since Saturday, and haven't managed to keep my big gob shut since anyway. Think we'll tell both our parents this weekend.

well good luck hun!
how come your scan will be that late on? x

Just because I only went to doctor yesterday and first midwife appointment isn't avaliable til 16th February!

oh right...it'll soon come round though. In the meantime hope you're okay and enjoy your pregnancy x

Go for it hun unless you want to keep it as a nice secret between you and your OH for the time being.
It is a niusance with the waiting game for your scan :hug:

All the best, whether you decide to tell the world or keep it a secret a little while longer.
Its hard to keep quite though when you are excited :p xx

i find it hard to stop it coming out!!!!lol, tell away...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back