when to put him in his own room

rosie09

Reaction score
charlie is 14 month old and still wakes up in the night for a drink i what to put him his own room but in to mind i know his getting to old to stay in my room but i keep thinking his not ready whats you viwes thanks

Tegan has been in her own room since she was about 4 months old, she slept so much better as i think we were waking her in the night. x

im think im going to give it a go next week get the room sorted think ill be more scread them him lol

how do i do it just move the coat into his room and thats it no speacal way of doing it ?

Our little man slept in our room until he was 6 months old then we moved him to his own room. He definitely started sleeping better then. We started by putting him down for his naps in his bedroom and then bout a week later moved him in overnight. We didn't have any problems with him settling x

Jacks a week over 1 years old and I know sometime soon he will be ready for his own room but it's gonna be so hard :( x

Charley's been in his own room since 7 months and slept so much better!
Good luck with the swap x x

Hey,
We put LO in his own room reeeally early, at around five weeks. We all just kept on waking each other up, it was a nightmare. It was the best thing we did. He loves his bedroom. He stayed in his mosses basket at first, then we moved him into his cot when he got bigger. Good luck chick xxxxx

We put Lou in her own room about 5 months and she took to it fine.
When she was ill a couple of weeks ago we had her sleeping in our room so we could keep an eye on her and she kept waking up throughout the night, just wanting her dummy etc. Was much better when she went back to her own space again!

Mine is 13 months and still in the same room with us :lol: Untill we swop the rooms around (my eldest needs to move into the smaller room so the baby and my 8yr old can share the bigger room) then he'll stay with us. I'm in no rush tbh. Ideally i'd like him to be in his own room by 18 months, we'll see how it goes. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back