When to pack hospital bag?

im nearly 34 weeks and ive not even started thinking about waht bag i want to use never mind waht to put in it
im just too busy working for that
i was going to wait till im on maternity in 2 weeks 3 days :dance:
can you tell im counting down :wink: :lol:

but ive got the rest of this week off as my Nusrery is closed so i could get on with it now
ummmmmmmmmm bag buying :think: sounds good 8)

geordie lass said:
im nearly 34 weeks and ive not even started thinking about waht bag i want to use never mind waht to put in it
im just too busy working for that
i was going to wait till im on maternity in 2 weeks 3 days :dance:
can you tell im counting down :wink: :lol:

but ive got the rest of this week off as my Nusrery is closed so i could get on with it now
ummmmmmmmmm bag buying :think: sounds good 8)

I'd look to getting the bits and pieces ready for it sooner rather than later. Even if sat in a pile in your bedroom and not in a bag. But thats just me. OK I left mine to gone 34 weeks plus before actually packing it, and still have things left to go in, but they are ready and waiting and I can put my hands on them inside of 5 minutes and be done packing.

As for a new bag, lol, a holdall will do just fine. Its only for one or two nights at most hopefully, so save your pennies for other things I reckon :) Plus if you need anything from home you can have your OH bring it in.

Haven't really thought about it and now this thread has made me think... :think: maybe I should start buying bits and getting a bit more organised!!

My stuff was all on a table waiting for a suitable bag for it to go into.

Now it is in the bag but I literally picked the stuff up and dumped it in :lol:

Now that I have more time on my hands I'll actually sort the stuff out and make sure I have everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back