when did you get your bag packed?

oooh I need a toiletries bag too!!! :yay: Off to the argos website now, its less dangerous than ebay!

Ooooh its turned in to a shopping thread - well that works for me LOL. Ok probably not helpful, I was about to say the first one's good value and practical, wasn't overly keen on the second, but then I saw the third :dance: and I like that best, its typical that its the most expensive x

I did say it was pandoras box when I start online shopping, Im so bid happy on ebay its alarming!!! Im gonna make a list of things for OH to get for baby so I might just choose myself one of these sets and add it to the list with the item number :rofl: So cheeky but it might be worth a try, my credit card bill arrived and I nearly passed out!!

I packed mine about a month ago. I tried to fit both mine and babies stuff all in one bag but it wasn't happening. So baby has a small holdall with clothes and nappies and I've got one with all my bits in it. Remember to pack your hospital notes, now, even if you need them in the meantime. Just in case you go into labour early!

Ive done that with my hospital notes. Ive got them in my bag ready (printed off my birthplan today to put in) and only take them out for my midwife appointments, then put them straight back in the bag when I get home. I just know Ill get to the hospital and be like 'arrgghhh! the notes!'

I just finished mine today :) That's the proper hospital bag. The labour bag for mp3, essential oils etc will give me something to do in early labour :)

:yay: sounds good. Which essential oils have you got?

I have lavender for relaxation. Peppermint in case I'm feeling sick and also as it can make you feel a bit more fresh when you get tired. Also some jasmine as it can help dull uterine pain but also strengthen contractions and roman chamomile for as it can help with nerves :)
I've got some grape seed oil in case I want to use them for massage but I'll prob use them on my temples as I'm hoping to be in the water :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back