when to have a baby shower?

you didnt offend me atall sarah :)

:rotfl: i did apologise for the offending comments but i was given some good advice on here today, dont take it so personally xxxxx

I really don't think people should have to apologise for having a certain opinion on baby showers. Are we all adults in here?! Its ok to have differing opinions!!

I really don't think people should have to apologise for having a certain opinion on baby showers. Are we all adults in here?! Its ok to have differing opinions!!

You would think wouldn't you jayjay! Crikey it doesn't half get heated sometimes! Lol Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

WSS

Aaarrrgghh is this still going on?
If you want a bloody shower, you have one, who cares? You don't need anyone else's approval.
If you don't like them then don't, it's really very simple.
No one needs to be put out by other peoples opinions and no one certainly has to apologise for their opinion!

Totally agree! The whole thing should just be put to bed! x

Moving away from the hate lol I just went on facebook and saw someone I used to work with has had a baby shower. The theme was "bring a book" someone took a photo of the invitation that's how I know. It' says because her and her partner love literature if they wanted to bring a gift for the shower to bring one single child's book for their child's library. Thought that was a really nice idea that keeps the cost of a gift quite low. Just an idea for those wanting a shower really. Looks like it was held in a tea shop or cafe of some sorts too. She also has done thank you bags looks like sweet bags but no idea what's inside.

That's a nice way to do things!

I lovee childrens books! Does anyone remember the alfie books? They were mine and my mums favourite! xx

Loving the 'bring a book' idea! We have just 1 nursery rhyme book for baby, its called 'Go the fuck to sleep' - seriously. Lol.
You should look up on you tube, Samuel L Jackson narrates it, so funny! We were bought it as a joke by DH's friend :) x

Loving the 'bring a book' idea! We have just 1 nursery rhyme book for baby, its called 'Go the fuck to sleep' - seriously. Lol.
You should look up on you tube, Samuel L Jackson narrates it, so funny! We were bought it as a joke by DH's friend :) x

Lmao that's just made me laugh sooooo loud!!
Thought it was a sweet idea and gets around the embarrassment of gifts etc :)

Hahaha! Gonna look this up now! x

I lovee childrens books! Does anyone remember the alfie books? They were mine and my mums favourite! xx

Are these the my naughty little sister books or by the same author? Recognise the name :/ x

:rofl: I LOVE IT!! :rofl:

OH said we should get it! x

Lmao read the reviews on amazon!!!! Hilarious!! People actually think it's to read to your child!! crying with laughter thanks Jay cheered me right up that!

Ps that girl just updated her status saying thank you and ".....for those who were worried that you gave the same books please dont worry the extras will be sent to a children's hospice in cardiff" hope she's not on here now lol just thought that!
Again just showing experiences :)

I like the bring a book theme. Im giving out wee goodie bags aswell prob little minitures of things - ill need to keep one for me though, id hate not to get a party bag lol! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back