When should I be concerned about this?

mrswoody

Reaction score
Basically my little lady won't stand properly on her left foot. When she does stand, she will stand on the side of it where her toes curled.
I spoke to the community nurse yesterday when I took m to get weighed and she said to just keep an eye in it. There was a doctor there who was like stop using the jumperoo and let her rectify it herself?! How does she do this?

Anyway, when would you go and see the gp for further tests to see if it is something like will fix its self or something that needs further help?!
Does anyone have any experience of this?

I've attached a photo so you can see what I mean.

Tia

XxImageUploadedByTapatalk1372154732.141053.jpg

My little boys does this, but he was born with slight club foot, it's just a case of stretching his little foot everyday. I'd maybe nip on tho the doc just to check, she may of had club foot slightly at birth and it was missed? It's not a massive biggy if that's what it is but I'm not a doctor, but does look very similar to Jonah and he does exactly that when standing xx

Sorry hun, I missed this in the November thread!

I would def go to the GP and ask about it, that way you've covered every base and had a few different opinions?

I am sure it is nothing but best to get it double checked

xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies.
I'm going to get an appointment booked tomorrow. Best to be on the safe side like you say.

x

It'll be a case on stretching and massaging the foot. Looks exactly like my friends little girl. Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Alyssa had talipes when she was born due to her being breech for so long. The physio just gave us exercises to do on her foot every day and after a couple of months it was fine. Still worry sometimes but hv says once she's properly walking the tendons will stretch xx

Alyssa had talipes when she was born due to her being breech for so long. The physio just gave us exercises to do on her foot every day and after a couple of months it was fine. Still worry sometimes but hv says once she's properly walking the tendons will stretch xx

Yeah the paediatrician said similar to us, cos my waters had been gone for 10 days, he wasnt "floating" so his feet were pressed against my ribs curling in, he's loads better after the stretches/massages but it's still apparent, but I'm confident it will right itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back