Yay and nay

traci

Reaction score
Yay for Alice finally getting a jumperoo!! Can't wait to see her face in the morning when she sees it.

But nay for her not crawling yet!! Everyone else's LO's around the same age (some younger) seem to be very mobile. She's got no interest in trying, and she wont put any weight on her legs if I stand her up either. HV says its nothing to worry about and I know every baby is different but it's a milestone I've been desperate to see for a while

How old is she hun? My lo didnt start properly until 8 months.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You will ser, one day she will just suddenly start doing it. And you will be cursing because you will have to run around.
Just avoid being around competitive parents, drives me up the wall.
Most of the population on earth can walk etc so i am sure she will get therr
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry hun, I'm sure she will get there! She may even skip crawling altogether! It is hard not to compare but u will prob find she is more advanced in other ways like her hand dexterity or her speech for example! Ethan can't crawl properly yet and will b 8months Monday, and I know of a little girl only a few days older who will just about roll but is much happier sitting and looking at books etc! I really want ethan to get there with crawling to but I bet u I won't get a chance to b still when he does and then I'll b wanting him to sit still again! Lol! Xx

Last edited:
You may find with the jumparoo it will strengthen her legs and she'll be more interested in bearing her weight :D it's done wonders for Stanley :D xx

You may find with the jumparoo it will strengthen her legs and she'll be more interested in bearing her weight :D it's done wonders for Stanley :D xx

That's what I'm hoping.

Don't worry, most babies I know at 8 or 9 months are not crawling or even rolling. They are all different and don't do the same things in the same order. I often think it depends on their personality as well whether they want to do things. I know its hard not to compare esp with the big exciting milestones, my niece skipped crawling and went straight to walking so maybe she will do the same x

hi - my lo didn't crawl until her 10 month birthday! but then she crawled perfectly first time and within an hour she was also cruising and had cruised her way around the room, mainly holding on with only 1 hand!

i think she must have been practising in private - maybe yours is doing the same?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back