When would you count Ov from?

kizzibea

Reaction score
I'll try and get a picture up at some point. I started using some slightly cheaper ebay cheapies the other day and yesterday I didn't think they were working well because I couldn't see any dye coming up, so I dipped another one and just as I did that the control line came up on the first, along with a nice strong second line.

The other one that I dipped at the same time was pretty much the same but these ones seem to fade a bit more than the ones I was using last cycle but it was as strong as the first one.

Did one today and it was another positive.

Do I just keep testing & when I get a negative count that as 1DPO, or do I count the first positive as Ov day, so today is 1DPO?

I'm having a complete brainfart today! :lol:

I think it is classed as 1DPO when the test goes negative. So when it fades to lighter than the control line.

I think it's after the negative test too? My Countdown to Preg ticker has worked it out like that x

That's what I was thinking, I think just getting positive on two days is what confused me. :lol:

Hopefully that means it's a super egg ;)

I got positive on 2 days as well, I think that's normal...? x

Last cycle I just got the one positive so I was expecting the same again. :)

Silly but now I've got the positive I want to get a negative so I can start the 2ww (or 11dw as it was last cycle :rolleyes:)

I've read that getting a positive 2 days in a row is the OPK's catching the LH Surge on the way up & the way down
More then 2 days positive then I'm not sure
xxx

Going to go test again in a minute. Hopefully it'll be negative & I can be 1DPO & officially in the 2ww. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back