• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do you think you will start to show?

jodied

Reaction score
I'm hoping I will make it to our 12 week scan without showing as I really don't want to start spreading the news far and wide until I know everything is going to be ok. On the other hand I'm sure my belly is already starting to get a bit bigger. Obviously it's not a "bump" just yet but 6 weeks feels like such a long time! x

Aslong as you wear baggy clothes you will be able to hide your bump, i like the secret of it all. I have never shown until 18 weeks or so and im on my 3rd pregnancy x x x

Thanks that's reassuring - I can't wait to tell everyone but really want to know that all is well first! x

Hi my friends dont really think ive much of a bump at the mo and ill be 20 weeks on saturday xxx

Wow that's impressive rainbow dancer! I bet you're going to have a really neat bump! x

I am REALLY bloated so look about 5 months already

039-11.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Wow Jody - I reckon you've got twins in there!! x

No there was definately only one at the early scan, I'm just fat LOL xxxxx

So this was me last Friday (6 weeks according to dates) ...

Attachments

• 6 week bump.JPG
    6 week bump.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh You're gorgeous and slim xx I think you will get away with it till 12 weeks, its your 1st baby and you are so slim, I dont think you need to worry Jodie xx

Oh You're gorgeous and slim xx I think you will get away with it till 12 weeks, its your 1st baby and you are so slim, I dont think you need to worry Jodie xx

That's very sweet thank you so much x

wow, both jodied's and jody's, you look amazing!

I just have a right bloat on, lol, but it starts under my belly button, and curves down, and is quite hard - hmmm, twins run in my family, dont think I could physically cope, lol!

Thank you Lea xx

Twins, no thats a scary thought:shock: My sister was a twin :shock: lol x

Twins run in my family too and I'm a bit scared about that as a prospect! Just one healthy baby would be fabulous thank you very much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back