when do you start showing ?

I'm still able to sleep on my belly now at 14+4 weeks. It isn't even uncomfortable, although I have some padding being a size 18 xx

Last edited:
How long can you sleep on your belly for, because I keep catching myself do it and moving position becaused I'm worried about harming the baby x

As along as you can, I managed to sleep on mine till quite late with my boys, it won,t do baby any harm.

Thats ok, because I don't fall asleep on my belly but as soon as I end up going on it when I'm asleep I wake up, not because I'm in pain because I'm scared I'll squish baby! haha! thankyou x

I feel bloated all the time but still too early to show.... My size 10's are a bit more snug now. Been sleeping on my belly since I was tiny, but trying to sleep on my side now.... hubby props me up with a pillow but I still always end up on my belly.

I looked chubby up until about 20 weeks when it started to become an obvious bump. I could still get into most of my clothes up until that point too.

I'm always scared that I fall asleep on my belly aswell incase im squashing baby lol xx

Since finding out i havent been able to sleep on my belly for some strange reason and recently i havent been able to sleep on my right having read about the big main artery so its all about the left or my back, cant say im sleeping too well x

Apparently your not supposed to sleep on your back either because its bad for baby? not sure if this is right or not xx

luckily im mostly on my left then x

I just think we aren't supposed to sleep in the 9 months we are pregnant lol xx

Apparently your not supposed to sleep on your back either because its bad for baby? not sure if this is right or not xx

Your not supposed to sleep on your back after tri 2 coz the weight of the baby presses on a nerve in your spine, no harm to baby, just your back lol. And someone posted a link somewhere, I think in tri 2 called " for those worried which side to sleep on" or something like that, and it basically says that it,s safe to sleep on the right side, I always sleep on my right side, and it never did the boys any harm. So get comfy girls!!

lol I can't get comfy whatever way I lie :( so used to lying on my belly and I cant even do that now, its just too uncomfy I kinda toss and turn from left side to right side all night long :(

Aww it,s a nightmare isn't it. Makes you wonder why we get preg lol

I've been bloated since about 5 weeks and I'm 10+6 now and I have a bigger bloat by the end of the day. I can't get into my jeans and do the top button up any more but it doesn't look like a bump just chub :) but I'm not very tall just over 5ft so any extra weight really shows.

I sleep on my left but my sore boobs wake me up! and then I change sides, I've not been able sleep on my belly much just cos my new boobs get in the way. No sleep, but finally a reasonable size bust - hurrah! Every cloud and all of that ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back