When will you start buying

twitch

Reaction score
When will you start buying for the baby? I just found a right bargain on ebay for a pushchair but I'm only 12 wks and hubby thinks we should wait til i'm 6-7 months gone!

when will you start buying?

i bought my pram at 17 weeks, wouldnt have bought it that early but it was a bargain. bought first lot of clothes today after finding out the sex yesterday :cheer:

i got my pram at arounbd 16 weeks but left it in the shop, then when it closed down the buggy went to my mums unbtill after alfie was born!

We started buying bits and bobs as soon as we got the all clear at the 12 week scan, we didnt go do a massive shop we got bits as and when,

i aint got nothin yet lol. I heard that its bad luck to have a buggie in the same house where u live till baby born... LOL old mothers myth.

I cant wait till i get my maternity grant!! Me OH n ma little girlie go shoppin woop :D

I started shopping while TTC.
Bought the pram just after my 12 week scan.

I've decided not to buy the travel system. :wall: My scans on monday and I wouldn't wanna jynx it, the auction ends tomorrow. There will be more bargains.

Hi

With Kiara i bought things from a few months ona nd slowly built up so it wasnt so much near the end
Katrina

I started buying stuff as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I got something each week and when she arrived I had everything I needed and didn't have to worry about going out to get anything :D

I ordered leahs buggy when I was 16 weeks and it arrived by 34weeks. I paid for them to keep it in there wearhouse out of the way. I got other bits at about 20 weeks plus. Think I will leave it till then or later. Need to save the cash up lol.

i bought my pram 2 days after we found out.. i was only 4 weeks..but had to get it.. 2nd hand off ebay for £67 with p&p and the exact onme i wanted.. ive since bought washable nappies, a breast pump and a baby carrier.. lol..i cant help it.. women like to shop

I'm gonna wait until the scan gives the all clear, then I might buy a little something just so it seems real. We're having bad problems at the moment, someone found out, and we didn't want her to. So the whole pregnancy now seems cramped for fear we will run into her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back