when do you start showing ?

rosie09

Reaction score
this is my 2nd baby but forgot when you start showing lol is it about 15weeks im just enjoying being without a bump lol wish i could be preg without a bump lol :)

I dont know but I really want a bump! x

Dunno Hun, I'm still waiting for a bump to show, all my clothes still fit perfectly :( read its between 17-22 weeks for ur first but not sure for ur second xx

I had a bit of a bump at 11/12 weeks but it fluctuated. At about 14/15 weeks it was a definite bump x

Usually quicker with second pregnancies. Girl at work had a very obvious bump at 12 weeks with her second but didn't look pregnant, and was still in size 10 jeans, with her first until she was 5 months!

I was about 22 weeks hun but this is my first baby I know if you've had kids before they say you show sooner than first time xx

I,m on no 3 and have had a definite bump for about a week xx

I am slightly showing just look like av put on a few pounds i'm 19 weeks today still size 10, cant wait till its obivous that im a pregnant woman!! x

This is my first and it was about 18 weeks, but I'm a size 18 anyway and quite tall, so if you are petite possibly sooner. x

with my second pregnancy it twas quite early at 12 weeks; hope its not the same for me this time, had just bought new clothes before i found out !

good luck hun xxx

I've put on a belly, but it just looks like I've put on loads of weight. I'm only 9 weeks so too early for a bump but I'm in maternity clothes already as none of my regular clothes fit. My boobs are massive and my belly's huge so no chance of staying in my size 10s :(

Looking forward to a proper bump instead of bloat!! xx

ive only just started noticing it the past 2 weeks and family are commenting how much im growing each week they see me.. I had a bloat from 8 weeks and wore maternity jeans from 12 weeks xxx

I've put on weight but god knows where its gone too, my boobs are a little bit bigger, and jeans a little bit tighter but not much difference. probably just bloat for me!

i just dont what a bump cos i like sleeping on my belly lol x

Yep Rosie i miss this!! i slept on my belly till i was about 10 weeks and couldnt do it anymore havent had a decent nights sleep yet :( ive slept on my belly since i was a baby so im stuck now lol xxx

I sleep on my belly so I'm dreading not being able to anymore :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I,ve always managed to sleep on my belly somehow even towards the end, well with it slightly to the side.

Last edited:
I didnt have a bump til I was about 28- 30 wks and its only been the last couple of weeks that its now visible to strangers through my clothes ( am 38wks and having c section tomorrow ) I have all my normal clothes still except I have gone up 1 trouser size just so they sit on/ above bump and not under it as cant stand draughts.
My baby is small and so am I but I was very fit before and all the midwives comment on how tiny and neat my bump is.
I think it all depends on the individual person and how well you are.
Ive not been well throughout but the last month have been really quite ill, in and out of hospital, am on strict bed rest and literally have nothing left to give to baby hence why they are doing a section tomorrow before my body packs up completly.

How long can you sleep on your belly for, because I keep catching myself do it and moving position becaused I'm worried about harming the baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back