When Do You Start To Show?

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

When did you all start to show?
I think i'm 9weeks and my stomach feels a little bigger. when do you notice a difference?

Vicky x

Everyone is different, I started to show at about the same time as you, i.e. looking a bit swollen. I've got a proper hard bump now though :lol: It's amazing watching it grow :)

I am just getting to the stage where my clothes feel tight and although my normal clothes still fit, by the end of the day my tummy feels uncomfortable.........don't need maternity clothes but can't find many 'trendy' clothes with elasitcated waists!!!

around week 5 i couldn't button up some of my trousers. i had to go out andbuy a pair of trousers a size up as it felt so incomfortable! i remember thinking it was way too early - which it was! turned out i was just bloated and i was back to normal a couple of weeks later. i still fit into all my clothes, although i have noticed some of them getting a little tighter and more uncomfortable again. this time "for real" i think as i don't feel bloated any more.

can't wait to have a distinctive bump instead of just looking fat!!

I was the same as you, very bloated, which went away and now I am thickening around the waist and I don't think it is bloating either. :D

Hopefully we will be both sporting a proper bump soon! :D :D :D

I used to bloat and by belly used to come and go, but now its definately becoming a bump, well it jus looks like im getting fat at the mo, which is doing my head in, I wanna proper bump, so I look preg not fat.

bec x x x

Hello

My waist starting getting bigger at 8 weeks but today I've woken up with a huge bump. Saw two people I haven't seen for a while who kept asking 'Are you sure you haven't got twins in there?'. Hmmmmm

Louise

I put on weight when I came off the pill in Feb...but it had settled down by about May. But I am definately thicker around the waist even at this early stage...

Maybe like some of the others have mentioned its bloating??

My trousers are starting to get a little tight!! with Harrison i didn't start to show until at least 20 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back