When do you start to get symptoms of pregnancy?

ClareG

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows how quickly your body responds to pregnancy? Would you start to get symptoms as quickly as 1 week after conception or is that too soon?

Thanks

I can't remember with my previous pregnancy and I can't say for sure i'm pregnant right now but i'm a week past ovulation day according to Mycycle and well i'm having tingling breasts and have been sick 2 times this week in the morning, feel dizzy today, smelt liquice last night so if they're all symptoms then it's a week for me.

at around 4 weeks i thought i was going to die with apparent period pain and it felt like if i moved my boobs would slip off :rotfl: :rotfl:

today, im still getting stretching pains...and feeling a bit sicky, but not :puke: yet.

Last edited:
I always thought I would know straight away but I suppose it will be a missing period that will be the first sign.

This is only my first month of actively trying so I probably have a long way to go yet!!!

Thanks for the feedback & wish me luck!! :D

The month when i was actually pregnant, i had the least symptoms compared with the previous 3 months when i had every symptom going!

The only thing that made me wonder was at about 7 days after OV i had a horrible pinching pain across my pelvic bone, and then a week later i got my BFP by which time i had sensitive boobies and had gone off alot of food

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back