How soon do symptoms start?

Sus

Reaction score
I was just wondering how soon after ovulation do signs of pregnancy start?

I haven't got any yet but was curious.

Thanks!
:)

For me, my symptoms started 2 days before my period was due to start. My breasts were much more painful than usual and I felt extremely sick on and off throughout the whole day. I didn't do a test until my period was 3 days late, I just thought that I was in for a heavy & painful time of the month. Still feel pretty much the same todate.

round about the time when period is due, and i found the symptoms were so similar to pms- i didnt even take a test til i was 6 weeks pg as i was convinced period would start!

i had sore boobs a few days before period was due, all other symptoms came a few weeks later

I had sore boobs, and cramps about 5-7 days before AF was due. I tested the day AF was due and that morning, my teeth were really sore. I thought it was all in my head, but it wasn't!!

I had no syptoms until 6 weeks pg. That's when the nausea and tiredness started. Hoping that it won't last long though.
Good luck. :D

I had no symptoms at all this time around.

Last time I started getting nausea at around 6 weeks.

LBxx

it varies from person to person, but mine started round about the time AF was due..

About 4-6 weeks after my last period but I am sure you'd have an instinct to if you I. I know I did, just tried to deny it for a while lol

witht the girls i was feeling tired, bigger boobs, spots and all the other usual symptons from about 2 weeks after my last period. with this 1 i found out on monday and i was feeling sick aboout a week b4 so i was about 3 weeks when i was having my symptoms
x sophie x

Ok I just found out I'm pregnant for the first time about a week and a half ago. I did two of the clearblue tests to confirm.

Anyhow I didn't realise at the time but my first symptom was maybe only a week after conceiving. I noticed that when I went to the toilet on one occaision I was spotting, just a tiny bit and it was only on that one occaision. I knew instantly that it wasn't normal for me and had never happened before. Anyhow as time drew closer to my period my boobs were starting to hurt and I was feeling queezy quite often and struggling to eat without feeling full and a bit sick. I kept getting tummy cramps quite often too. I dunno if it's coinsidence but my bottom gum at the front has been sore for a week or two now?

I didn't test until about 10 days after my period was due as I have been upto a week late before now. I have my first scan on June 26th! This is all so new to me! Although I have 14 nieces and nephews already!

with my 1st pregnancy i wasnt TTC i was having medical problems and was havin no periods and the docs sed that i may not be able to concieve 4 months later i noticed my boobs were bigger not sore i was 4 weeks when i realised and 6 wks when i did the test.

Congratulations to those who have just found out they're pregnant. Fab news.

Hope to have a BFP soon. Been trying since July last year.

Sus x

right this might all be in my head. but i TTC the day after my period stoped. although im only on CD 7/8. i feel very strange, im in a foul mood snappin at everyone and everything. Feel quite sicky most of the time, do u think im looking to much into it, coz i feel like im goin crazy and burst out crying at any minute *sighs* :(

My symtoms started right away, I mean right as I coceived!!!

My boobs got heavy, and too sore to touch, mild nausea, felt 'different'. Going by my due date, all this started just 2 days after conception, so probably on implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back