Did or do any of you....

bidsy

Reaction score
have a bump at 8weeks? ive been looking at pics of preg ladies at 8 weeks and they all have a small bump but I dont look any diff. When do you usually start showing I cant wait for my baby bump. Time is going so slow I cant wait till 12 week scan which I dont have app for yet I expect when I see midwife at 10 weeks she will sort that will she?

Thanks ladies xxxx

Hey, everyoone is different when it comes to baby bumps.. People usually say you start to show around 16+ weeks.. Baby bumps take longer to show first time round.. Patience is a virtue tho..
As for your scan your midwife should arrange all that for you..

Goodluck x

cos this is my second, its obvious already because im so bloated :s

Bidsy, do not worry, this is my 4th child and here is my bump taken this am for my bump diary, I expect it will show by 12/14 weeks , but with my first, did not start sticking out a tiny bit till 20 weeks. felt it move at 22 weeks,(also late) so I felt before I saw it!

Attachments

• Sticky at 8 weeks 1 day 10th June 2010.jpg
    Sticky at 8 weeks 1 day 10th June 2010.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 5
I didn't have a baby bump until around wk 14 ish, proir to that I was just bloated and once my bump came I just looked fat for bloody ages :)

Don't worry hun you'll get one soon xx

Mine started to show at 14 weeks, a bit quicker being my second :)

with my first i didn't start showing until just after my 20 week scan

with my 3rd i looked 6 months at 13 wks,already ppl are saying i have a bump and none of my jeans fit me lol

it just depends on your body i guess

Thanks girls and thanks for the pic jj, I look pretty similar to you, think its time I stopped worrying eh! xxxx

with my first i didnt properly show untill about 17 weeks.
with my second, im 7 weeks and look like i have a bump already.

With my 1st I didn't show till I was about 18 weeks,now I'm pregnant wiv my 4th and havin been showin for about a week already,can't get my college tunic on now,I'm only 6+6 weeks x

I've been looking 5 months pregnant for a looong time :roll:

I guess it's too late to try and lose the weight from my tummy now, will just go with the baby excuse!!

Nope, i didnt but im big anyway, a size 16 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back