no sickness yet :D

I've only actually been sick twice. The nauseous feeling is almost constantly there and smells make me want to be sick but so far touchwood only twice. xx

Nikki Nakki Noo said:
See all my friends that have had sickness bad have gone on to have boys all my friends that had it slightly or not at all have had girls??
Probably just a coinsedence(dont know if thats spelt correct) but does this ring true with anyone else atall??x
Nah, not entirely true. With my first pregnancy I wasn't ill at all and we found out when I delivered the baby it was a boy. This time I feel ill, but not :puke: so it's better than the last pregnancy. I know, I'm mad. I actually want morning sickness :lol:

Well what can i say woke up this morning feeling so sick!!!!!!So thanks alot serendipity did you put a curse on me or something????Dont wanna do anything but sleep as it goes away then!!!! :(

My MS started at 6 weeks, and 10 weeks later I am still being sick daily. :(

It's no fun at all, I just feel ill 24/7. In my experience you worry with or without MS, so I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hopefully if you do get MS it won't last too long.

Thank god it only lasted fo the morning i had a dried biscuit and was ok after that was even able to go out for lunch as planned!!!Lets see what happens tomoro :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back