Morning Sickness - When?

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
Morning,

I am just wondering when I could expect morning sickness :puke: to come along, I feel slightly worried that I haven't had any yet, is this normal?

I have had some other minor symptoms but would feel much better in myself if I had morning sickness. (Sounds stupid doesn't it!)

Any advice would be great.

the books state around 7 weeks but you may be lucky and not get any at all

Some people get it, some don't, I wouldn't complain if you don't!

I started to get it at about 6/7 weeks and still have it although have it kind of under control at the moment and not actually being sick anymore.

Enjoy not having it while you can!!!

I haven't had any morning sickness at all, not one little tiny bit. Sometimes the smell of cooking meat turns my stomach but I very much doubt that is morning sickness. I am one of the very few lucky ones who don't suffer with it so if you don't get it count yourself lucky.....I know I do :cheer:

I haven't had any either. I sometimes feel really nauseas particulary after breakfast but no major vomiting yet :puke:

I consider myself lucky not to be suffering, everyone is different so please don't worry :hug: xx

Dont worry if you dont have morning sickness as i never had it .

In a way i was very grateful has alot of girls on here have had it bad.

I had the odd day when i felt sick but never was .

I really wanted morning sickness so that pregnancy felt more real but now I'm so glad I never got it :cheer:

Dont worry if you dont have it, you're one of the lucky ones like me :hug:

I got mine from 6 weeks onwards - and its still going strong!! Think yourself lucky if you don't get it. Trying to diguise throwing up at work is not much fun!!
Hope everything goes well for you

Piglet xx

i didnt get any sickness, just terrible indigestion which made me feel queezy! my mum best friend and cousin didnt have any sickness either whilst they where pregnant,
just count yourself lucky :hug:
xxxxxx

Hiya

I had it from 5 weeks to 13 weeks :puke: :puke:

Everyone's different so please don't worry if you don't get it.

Nikki x

last time I had it from 9-13 weeks and this time it started at 3weeks but I'm hoping it will fade soon x

I only got about 2 bouts of sickness in the morning but couldn't eat in the evening as I was averse to smells. Don't worry if you don't get it - I think I remeber reading only about half of womem get it.

Hi

I never got a bit of it in my first pregnancy and this one i only :puke: about 7 times but am still nausious . lets hope your one of the lucky ones
Katrina

:cheer: lucky girl..i hope you sail through this PG without it too...but most people get :puke: around 7 weeks......Me i felt it earlier...but everyone is different :hug: lv yvonne x

Hi,

I'm back, well guess what it has arrived and boy do I wish it hadn't, never mind morning sickness, more like all day sckness, heres looking to 12 weeks when it will go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back