When did your baby roll over?

ella

Reaction score
I am just curious- how did they do it - did they like bring their feet up to their mouths and then kinda fall over - because this is what I think Darragh is going to do and I think he will get an awful fright when it happens - poor baby!

Finn first rolled on the eve of turning 4 months although he'd been rolling onto his side for a few weeks before that. He could only do it with his nappy off at first but it didn't take long before he could do it fully dressed. Now he can do a chain of rolls so I have to watch him like a hawk!!!

lil miss sorta pushes her feet into the ground, lifts her bum and throws her arms over to the side.... if you give her a little nudge on her bum when she does that she will go right over now.... she has to have the momentum... but it won't be long... she almost went from back to front today all on her own... :shock: but no... not yet... I still have my baby for a while :)

Evie is almost there... when she's on her back she pushes her feet into the floor and arches her back then twists...she's very nearly there so I daren't leave her for a second now cos she's bound to get right over pretty soon!

Austin was 16 weeks. He went front-to-back first, just pushed himself up on his arms & flipped over! He was 20 weeks when he first rolled both ways.

abigail rolled for the first time last week, shes a little monkey.

ryan rolled onto his belly at 5.5 months, he is such a lazy baby. hes been assuming the position since about 3 months but was just teasing us!!

omg! libbie is 20 weeks today and is still trying!! am i doing something wrong? she brings her legs up and the bottom half goes over but the top half doesnt go anywhere!!! xx

lisas_lil_girl said:
omg! libbie is 20 weeks today and is still trying!! am i doing something wrong? she brings her legs up and the bottom half goes over but the top half doesnt go anywhere!!! xx

some babies never do it... Tia never did... :roll: She didn't crawl either.... Tia just hated being on the floor...she had to be sitting or standing :wall: :wall: and by the time we should have been worried that she wasn't doing it... she was cruising the furniture :roll: so it wasn't her main form of transport by then... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Charlie was three months old when he did it...I think it was by accident the first time and kept pushing himself up and would flick his bottom so he rolled over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back