Won't roll over at 5 1/2 months

xx emma xx

Reaction score
I don't see Louie ever rolling over, he refuses to do tummy time, I've tried it with a towel under his chest but after about 15 seconds he just reams and moans to get moved. He rolled once about 6 weeks ago but that was with me trying to encourage him and help slightly. He loves lying on his back but won't roll back to front either. Anyone have and LO's that never did roll over at all? I think he's quite lazy lol and just likes to chill out and eat his feet :) xx

Hey chick,
Every baby is different, my LO doesn't roll at all really, hes not interested. He just likes to sit up and play with his toys, or stand and hold onto the furniture :). I don't think hes gonna crawl either to be honnest xxxx

Defo don't worry hun, they are all so different. Oscar never liked to roll, he did the odd front to back but it was so rare, he just hated tummy time altogether really.

Oz isn't going to crawl either, he's a bum shuffler, my god he gets around though. He just wants to be standing now too!!!

Thanks. So does it not affect them moving about then? I was a bum shuffler so maybe he will take after me :) x

Dont worry, Alanna never did and shes already walking lol

I don't actually think my Avery will roll over by herself. She will if we help her but I think she's a lazy wee madam and can't be arsed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back