when did you......

hennaly

Reaction score
buy your first baby item and what was it?
I bought a tiny baby dressing gown when i found out at about 7 weeks :oops:

I bought my first item an all in one from mothercare size newborn when i was about 13 weeks.

It still doesnt fit her lol

i cant remember but it was after my f]o=rs
first scan sorry=========millies attackin the keyboard!

trixipaws said:
i cant remember but it was after my f]o=rs
first scan sorry=========millies attackin the keyboard!

go for it Millie :rotfl:

the 14piece starter clothes set from mothercare for £14! I was about 5/6months gone? :think:

It was when i was over 30 weeks pregnant and i went mad and brought loads of stuff :)

am im i the only muppet who had to buy something straight away :oops:

lol nope i thuink i bought a little babygrown just because it looked so tiny and i couldnt imagine having anything to fit in it about 8weeksish :p

I think my mum bought me his first outfit, from Asda - it was after my first scan I think, but not by much.

Not until after my 20 week scan, dont know why really as I didnt feel superstitious about it! But it was a set of soft blocks for the nursery in gorgeous colours that inspired me but not Eva now she is here lol :roll:

The first clothes I bought were 2 little sleepsuits in Next that are still too big now but seemed teeny at the time!

i started buying cream babygrows straight away.

first thing i bought was a teddy and some plain white bibs

I haven't bought anything yet for this LO and I think it was after 20 weeks with Lucy too. I'm not superstitious or anything but knew once I started I wouldn't be able to stop! So I thought the later I start the better!

This time we don't really have to buy anything but I'll be buying a few baby grows towards the end.

I have been buying things for a while!

No you're not the only muppet!! :lol: I bought her pram/cot/clothes/sterilizers, nearly EVERYTHING after my 12 week scan! I just went shopping crazy!

My first actual items were a pair of white fluffy booties and a really cute little hat. I didn't really think about her being born in the best part of summer at the time :wall:

i bought a changing bag at around 12 weeks cos it was on offer (not used it yet though cos one came with the pram)

bought the pram at 18 weeks cos it was on offer.

I bought everything else when I was about 32 weeks, would have got everythong sooner but OH is a bit superstitious and wouldnt let me :shakehead:

I think it was after my 20week scan, so I knew what colour to buy, and I kind of knew everything was ok... then bought the larger items at around 34-36weeks... when gennerally if something goes wrong, baby is big enough to survive on their own :)

I found out just before Christmas and the first things I bought were in the January sales the week I went back to work, so when I was about 10 weeks.. :oops: :)

hennaly said:
am im i the only muppet who had to buy something straight away :oops:

Noooo! I found out I was pregnant when I was on holiday, I was about 4 weeks?? Bought a bib that said 'Albufeira' (A place in Portugal!). We haven't actually used it, it's hanging off our fridge handle!

I didn't find out i was pregnant til i was 12 weeks, and was rushed in for my 1st scan at 13w 6d. So i bought my 1st bodysuit from Boots when i was 14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back