what NOT to buy

newborn shoes, 0-3 month shoes, they all look so sweet in the shops and I also got given pairs, Tilly has about 8 pairs that she's NEVER WORN,

Dungarees with the metal clips rather than buttons, specially the dress type ones, they ride up and are very uncomfortable for littleun.

Breast pump, I had hoped to breastfeed but couldnt and had already bought the pump etc, as I live abroad and had it sent from UK I couldnt take it back.

gro-bag/sleeping bag - Tilly hates any sort of covers over her (which is a pain now colder weather coming), have tried her in it a few times and just screams.

too many clothes in 1 size, I have loads of 0-3 month outfits, t/shirts n matching bottoms that she never wore as it was too hot.

fisher price flask, dosnt keep water hot for very long, now use normal flask but have to take a 'big cup' to put water in to warm up bottle

baby bath
christopher only used it a few times before he started kicking his feet and the plug at the same time :( and it wasnt cheap bought the winnie the pooh one from mothercare which came with the towel flannel top and tail bowl changing mat and bath thermometer
i used the top and tail bowl loads but he used to come in the bath with me most days

wilkinsons does quite a lot of baby stuff and its really cheap so def have a look in there :D xxxxx

Dawnie010 said:
I would NEVER buy one of those 'nappy wrappers' again. ( The one we had was Sangenic. I think they are all virtually the same though.)
It is a contraption that 'wraps' the dirty nappy and strings them up like sausages, andthe unit is emptied when full.
We used it exacly how the instructions told us, but still, that 'nappy aroma' seeped out, it was HORRID. And to think you've got about 15 nappies sitting there in your babies room until it's ready to empty.
Sorry, but I'm sticking with nappy sacks and trips to the outside bin.
I think these 'nappy wrappers' are for lazy people.

AND the refills were expensive too....

i have the tommee tippee one and it is great! it has the same scent nappy sacks have and you wouldnt even know it was there.
the refills for my one in tesco are 2.48

im not lazy, we live with my ohs parents so spend most of the time in our room and dont see the point trapseing downstairs every time i change his nappy just to put it in the bin

thanks every1, i'll finish my shop this week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back