when did you......

poppy160 said:
hennaly said:
am im i the only muppet who had to buy something straight away :oops:

Noooo! I found out I was pregnant when I was on holiday, I was about 4 weeks?? Bought a bib that said 'Albufeira' (A place in Portugal!). We haven't actually used it, it's hanging off our fridge handle!

i went there a few years back to work with a team of vets it was great.

I didn't buy anything until after 12 week scan but I was given my first baby thing 2 weeks after we found out I was pregnant my MIL brought back a baby snug thing from Tenerife cause they went away a few days after we found out, first time I saw my mum at about 10 weeks she gave me a couple of sleepsuits, bibs and socks and more bits when I saw her at 12 weeks, my friend gave me a changing bag and some bits when I saw her at 12 weeks but I was so scared to buy anything and actually felt abit odd about having baby stuff in house before 12 week scan but as it had been gifts didn't feel I could not take it! I finally gave in and brought something somewhere around 13/14 weeks and then because I had a gift voucher to spend and couldn't find anything for myself but once I started couldn't stop! :rotfl:

I brought a boy top and girl top from Tesco, they had a sale on :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back