when did everyone start showing a nice round bump?

laetitia85

Reaction score
I'm still in my first semester, and I'm quite small and not really showing at the moment, which is normal because I'm only 11 weeks. So when did everyone start showing? People reckon my bump will be visible from about 5 months for me. that's ages away!!

i didn't have a belly till 17 weeks but even then i just look fat... i started to get my little bump till about 18 19 weeks :D

you should see me now... i can't wait till get my body back :lol: :lol:

p.s hows it all going anyway :hug:

It's going great thanks hun. I've been feeling much better lately and I heard the baby's heartbeat last night very clearly with Angel sound doppler. it's sooo fast :D

oh i love that, i've got one don't use as much any more because she's all ways trying to move, but i keep telling her there is noooo more room...

i'm glad you feeling good and everything is going as it should be, have you had your 1st scan yet??

:hug:

I have a little bit of a bulge but looks like I have a beer belly lol I noticed that my clothes are sitting less comfortable than a month ago but not much of a bump at all.

Good luck lady xx

neeko_1 said:
i'm glad you feeling good and everything is going as it should be, have you had your 1st scan yet??

We went for a private scan at the babyBond clinic in Norbury, cuz i was worried and just wanted to see the baby in image, and they told me I was only 7 weeks, when I thought I was 12! I've got irregular cycles, that's why. The baby was so tiny, all you could see was two dots in my uterus: baby and yolk sac.

Now I'm 11 weeks so I'm waiting for my proper NHS 12-week-scan on may 29th. that's next week, can't wait

My jeans didn't do up by about 10 weeks but I just looked a bit podgy, then suddenly almost overnight at about 18 weeks it popped out and has been growing and growing ever since :D

I started showing at 16 weeks and now I'm in full bloom lol I am getting rather large :cheer:

I have the beginnings of a bump but it disappears when I lie down :shock: :wall: I was the same with my 1st, didn't get a proper bump till I was into the early 20s weeks :(

I started to get a bump about 13 weeks - that's when I had to tell everyone because it was so noticeable. I was really slim before so think that's why there was a big difference, although it was mostly water at that time. Now, I'm being told I'm like the size of a house! :D I love my bump though x

I think I got my bump around about 15/16 weeks. I remember posting on here that one day I looked "normal" - the next I looked pregnant! It was like it appeared overnight!! Baby must have moved upwards and that was it - been getting bigger ever since! I look like I'm about ready to pop any day!! :shock:

Piglet xx

hey i had a little bump at around 15 weeks. now i walk into a shop and people look at ma bump. i dont mind because i love ma bump. i actually think ill miss it after the baby is born.
xnatx

laetitia85 said:
neeko_1 said:

We went for a private scan at the babyBond clinic in Norbury, cuz i was worried and just wanted to see the baby in image, and they told me I was only 7 weeks, when I thought I was 12! I've got irregular cycles, that's why. The baby was so tiny, all you could see was two dots in my uterus: baby and yolk sac.

Now I'm 11 weeks so I'm waiting for my proper NHS 12-week-scan on may 29th. that's next week, can't wait

are wicked, bring us pics... all the best for the scan :lol:, i would of loved to of done a private one, but they are soooo expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back