When did you tell your work that you were pregnant?

Lulabell

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wondering when you all decided to tell your work that you were pregnant?

x

After I'd seen my doctor. I was about 8weeks. But I work in a small office just me and my boss so secrets are always hard to keep.

I think I was 13 weeks. I told them as soon as Id had my 12 week scan as they were getting rid of loads of people so I figure if I told them quickly I could avoid the chop lol. I did :)

I told my boss when I was about 15 weeks and started to show..

I'm a radiographer so working with X-rays and moving patients i decided to tell my work early I think I was 6 weeks. If I didn't work where I do I wouldn't have told them until after my scan x

I didn't tell them for ages cos I didn't show at all. I think I was about 18 weeks.

I had to tell as soon as I knew as I had to go on light duties x

I work in an office so didn't tell till I'd had my 12 week scan, I wanted to wait later but I couldn't hide the morning sickness any longer!!! Think you have to legally tell them by 24 weeks, but the sooner u tell them the sooner they are liable for your health and safety and can change your duties etc!

I told at 8 weeks, had appointment with midwife at 9 weeks so didn't want to keep making up stories why i need a morning off.:)))

My boss knew when I was 6 weeks cause I needed time off for early scans, told the rest at about 10/11 weeks x

I told my boss officially when i was 16 weeks... but it was the worst kept secret anyway as i was off ill for 2 weeks with morning sickness so i think most people guessed then!

i waited till 14 weeks, as i work on a concessions stand within another store to wrote a letter to both my area manager, our hr department and to the store manager! i was on holiday that week so i was 15 weeks when i came back and told everyone else i work with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back