2nd baby 1month preg and showing ..NORMAL???

Dolly84

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here so congrats to everyone im pregnant with my 2nd baby and already showing and im only 4weeks, with my first baby i didnt start shoing until i was 4months is this normal???

th_04022011172.jpg

its not huge but its there lol

Hey , I feel like I'm showing already and I've been pregnant before I think.its because its normal to be bloated and the body is making space for the baby... It looks like I've got a bump but im cobstanting bloated... Or maybe you are having twins x

oh no not twins lol dont think id cope ha

I feel bloated ALL the time! I too am hoping it's not twins.......in the nicest possible way of course!

Congrats on your PG :) xxx

i dont normally show till i am 6 months but i am on my 3rd and i show a little bump x

I started showing early this time around. Jeans tight at 6 weeks but was bloated, constipation so put it down to that. I now know its more bump cos under the layer of fat it feels hard now. Cant wait till after scan cos its getting hard to hide.

Have a look at tri 1 bumpy pics you will see ur not alone! Oh and if start at end, check out Kelly hooks gorgeous bump which showed very early and only one baby in there!

Congratulations and welcome to the lovelies lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back