When did you see a HB on scan?

lisey27

Reaction score
hey all,

I am just curious of this as considering booking a scan for this weekend, i am either 6 weeks tomorrow according to my calculations and online calculators or 6 weeks on Monday according to the doctor.

Just wondering if it is likely we would see a HB at this stage? xx

I always thought it was 6w 2d (for some reason??)

ceebee saw her's at 5w 5d though!

I left mine until 7 weeks so even if I was off with my dates I knew I'd def get to see a HB

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
i was between 5 and 6 weeks when i had an earely scan and there was a heartbeat x

I saw it at 6wks on a scan x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think baby's heart starts to beat at around 6 weeks but I don't know when it would show up on a scan though.

XX

Thanks to everyone who replied :)

I think I might give it another week or poss 2 just incase dates are a bit out xx

I think if you can wait then do - the later you leave it the more you'll see.

Also as it is private I am pretty sure they won't do it again for free if you didn't see HB for any reason.

xxxxxxx

I think if you can wait then do - the later you leave it the more you'll see.

Also as it is private I am pretty sure they won't do it again for free if you didn't see HB for any reason.

xxxxxxx

I never got it free for not seeing heartbeat at 6 weeks, but I did get it free for not seeing bean at 5 weeks xx

I had a scan at 5 weeks and couldn't see anything so got it for free. Following week we saw the hb and were charged then (went to same scan place as Leesey :)) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back