Dating scan Panic

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
I have my dating scan on 11th October and I almost don't want to go I'm just panicing I won't see a heartbeat. I'd just rather not know. I've seen hb 3 times since 6 weeks. I'm now 11 weeks 4 days. How am I going to cope with no hb. I don't even want to go!

aww hun what you are feeling is totally normally i think every woman goes through the same thing and it doesnt get any easier the more you have, and with you seeing the heart beat that many times already you know all has been ok and it should be on the 11th too there is no reason for it not to be i know you will still worry though its normal :) xx

midnight is right... of course you are going to be nervous and worry about it but if you have seen the hb 3 times then i have heard that is a very good chance that things will progress normally now.

i always worry about everything (esecially health issues) and i try to tell myself "think of all the other things i have ever worried about that all turned out to be ok!"

i also like to think that once i have "thought" that something bad is going to happen it then never ever happens (almost like thinking it makes it NOT happen!) and then i feel silly for worrying about it in the first place.

only a few days to wait and then you will be nearly through the first trimester! ! good luck and try not to worry toooo much x x x

Aw hun cheer up, everyone will be worried i know i will be. As the others have said you have heard the heartbeat 3 times. Everything will be ok :) xxx

Aww hun, before every scan you panic i had my 20 week scan and was soo paniced before hand but everything is fine :) just relax which is easier said than said, you get to see your little one again its an amazing experience good luck everything will be fine :) xx

Sending you big :hugs: hun. Pregnancy is a worrying time whether its your 1st or your 10th baby. Once you have had your baby most women really miss being pregnant, try and relax and enjoy it hun, im sure everything will be just fine x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is fully understandable that your feeling like this. I think I had it the best way because I didn't even know I would be seeing a heartbeat s. Was pleasantly surprised when I saw it, whereas you know that's what you should be seeing. I would be exactly the same as you honey.
Hope all goes well and keep us updated won you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back