Anyone had a scan at 9+6?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

Hope everyone is well.

When i went for my early scan at 6+6 they gave me my dating scan date which is this Wednesday (so i wont get one at 12wks).

If my dates dont change i will be 9+6 on Wednesday and i am curious to see if anyone else has had scans at this time and if they could see much? Also wondering if anyone managed to get good pics?

Thanks everyone :).

Amy xx

I had a scan at 8+5 and baby was easily seen on the screen, it's obviously not as clear as it would be further on, but we saw it's head and legs :) x

Aw... Thats cool thanks alot.

I can imagine it been much different to the 6+6 one i had?

Amy xx

I had one at 6+4 and it is a lot different. Baby is so much easier to find and everything is clearer. Just wait til the 12 week one, its lots different again :) x

Im not getting a 12 week one thats why i was curious to know what i would see lol.. Its a shame im not gettin a one later, Will have to wait for 20 wk one after this one :(.

Amy xx

How come you arent getting a 12 week one? You'll still see baby well at your stage, just surprised that you aren't getting a 12 week one x

I had a scan at 9 weeks and this is the picture:

Attachments

• IMAG0431.jpg
    IMAG0431.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 19
How come you arent getting a 12 week one? You'll still see baby well at your stage, just surprised that you aren't getting a 12 week one x

Just Wednesday was the date i was giving as a dating scan.... Dating scans are normally at 12 week or the same kind of thing happens then yeah? It is a shame tho.

Amy xx

Last edited:

There's mine :)
My dating scan was at 11 weeks, which I thought was pretty early. I know different hospitals do different things, maybe that's just what your hospital do xx

There's mine :)
My dating scan was at 11 weeks, which I thought was pretty early. I know different hospitals do different things, maybe that's just what your hospital do xx

Aw... how cute.... Thanks for that.

When i went in for my early scan it was because i was having some bleeding, Other than the bleeding i was meant to be having a scan the week after but they said it would be silly to bring me back a week later as they wouldnt be that much different.

So they said with them giving me this date (wednesday) it was a sensible time to do a dating scan.

xx

Well they know what they are talking about, they will still be able to do the crown to rump measurements, bummer having to wait so long for the 20 week one though :eh: x

I know... Gutted about that to be honest.. But as long as babys good and well i am happy.

Someone said maybe think about getting a private scan aswell but there not cheap lol. xx

Private is always an option, it is expensive though. If you shop around you'll maybe find a reasonably priced one (ish) x

Yeah i suppose lol. looking forwad to see how much beanie has changed form last scan lol. xx

My little avatar pic was done at about 9 1/2 weeks, we had a private scan as my hubby was away for 12 week scan. You can see everything really.

My little avatar pic was done at about 9 1/2 weeks, we had a private scan as my hubby was away for 12 week scan. You can see everything really.

Wow that looks amazing.... Thanks for that hunni :). xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back