changing table

scaredbuthappy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a cheap basic changing table from? I already have a baby bath so just literally want a basic changing table without a bath. I have a changing mat which am using on the floor at the moment but its killing my back getting up and down all the time so want a table to make things easier, just dont know whereto get one from that doesnt have a bath!
Any help much appreciated, thanks. xxx

can't you put some towels down on the table and do it on there. :)

agree with budge- i just use towels and change her whereever- I can do it on my lap now cause she's still small x

The Ikea one is great. We used it as a changing table until around 8 months when she was strong enough to quickly roll or tumble off it and now its a brilliant chest of drawers and storage area.

Valentine Xxx

I had this one and would recommend it. It's a great price and is a good size for a bath. The only thing I would say is that it has an age range of up to 12 months. I had to stop using mine at 6 1/2 months as my son kept hitting his head on the top and banging his feet on the bottom. xxx

Flame has a nice one for sale in the buy and sell section. She doesn't say how much it is but it might be worth asking her :D

we've bought one from babies are us for £50 in their sale... if you go to their website & search under dresser it will show up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back