• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you first see heartbeat?

Rachey

Reaction score
Hey girls :)

Had my scan today, baby is in the right place :D:D

I'm 6 weeks today but didn't see a heartbeat? Got me all worried again :(

Should I have seen one? When did you see your babys heartbeat? :) Didn't have an internal so not sure if that's why x

I havent been for a scan yet. No advice really hunni but i would of thought they should of done an internal? xxx

That's what I thought, she said she thought she would have needed to but because she seen bean on the normal ultrasound that she wasn't doing internal. I was hoping she would have so that I would maybe have heard the heartbeat though xxx

Can you not ring them or something hun? would ease your mind xxx

I don't think they'd say much apart from to come back next week for a scan to see heartbeat. Ahh I wish I had just said to her that I really wanted an internal to see if we could see the heartbeat :doh: Silly me lol!! xxx

It's still too early to pick up a heartbeat I'm afraid on a normal ultrasound, don't think it is till 7-8 weeks but you can possibly pick one up on a transvaginal scan x

Thanks hopeful, that's put my mind at ease knowing that I shouldn't have been able to see it! Was worried that I should have seen one and didn't. I've just noticed on the scan pic that I'm dated at 7weeks, just phoned to ask and she said that it's dated from my last period, I said my last period was the 4th October which would maybe me 6 weeks. The nurse said it must be a mistake!

Maybe thats why the woman who did my scan said that she thought she might have seen a hearbeat at this stage, cause she thought I was 7 weeks when I'm really 6! xxx

As you are still so early on they more than likely can't give you a proper date till you go for your dating scan at 12 weeks so don't worry about the odd week or day at the moment.... they will access bab's growth on your first proper scan and heartbeat x

8 weeks on the tummy scan for me hun, i had one at six weeks and cudnt see much tbh x

Yeah next Thursday Shauna :) x

Thanks LouLou! Thought I was the odd one out! lol glad to know its normal not to see it just now :) Thanks girlies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back