When did you first feel baby move?

karla25karla

Reaction score
Hi can anyone please tell me when they first felt baby move i was about 18 weeks with my 1st but have heard that with your second u should be able to from about 14 weeks which i am now.
so wandered wether to expect this soon or if 14 weeks was a tad optamistic?

This is my second (after 14 years!) and I started getting little flutters at 13 weeks, now I feel it all the time (just now infact!) the movements are quite strong for me now but I know everyone is different. I lost a lot of weight in tri 1 so not even got a bump really so not sure if that has anything to do with feeling baby so much! I'm sure you will feel something anytime soon x

i was wondering the same thing but ill let you know :)

I really wanna feel it to make it seem more real, i keep sitting really still hoping itll make a diffrence lol

I was really relaxed in bed first few times, then I made it move when I was using the doppler! I was never sure if it's wind bubbles or baby at first, but then I stared to notice a bit of a pattern and wind seemed to feel different. Least you know roughly what it feels like from the last time.

well this me second baby mine wasnt till a was nearly 22 weeks so think all depends even midwife said every1s diff when a asked and she said because a didnt have much weight round about me a would feel it better than someone with bit weight on them but a didnt a still dont have full blown movements yet x

I haven't felt any proper kicks yet. I asked about this at my 20 week scan and the dr said this was fine. I do feel bubbles occasionally and I can feel some kind of movement when I turn over in bed but no real kicks yet. Can't wait to feel them properly (I may regret saying this obviously!)

That's what the dr said too, but at 22 weeks I'm getting impatient!

maybe you have a smaller baby.when they start moving though they dont stop so make the most of the peace lol xx

This is my first and i was 16 weeks. Everyone and every pregnancy is different though. xxx

first felt flutters approaching 17 weeks, this is my first. they've got a lot stronger over the last few weeks, baby plays with the cat, when the cat lays on my lap, to get comfy, she kind of paws my tummy, i then feel baby kicking where the cat was

awwwww see i want that now i think it helps you bond.I found you on FB have sent a request xx

I felt some flutters at 13weeks and then felt bubbling feeling 5 days later( popping bubbles)> I am pretty sure it was a baby as I never felt anything like it before (wouldn't even compare to the wind).
It's my first one and I'm surprised that I felt what I felt.:)))

This is my second baby and I've only just started feeling proper movement in the last week or so, so aournd 16 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back