when will i feel movement??

*lizz*

Reaction score
when pregnant for the first time, when is the earliest you're likely to feel the baby move do you think??
my friend who is pregnant with her 1st is 17 weeks and felt the baby move this week.
would you say this is about right? or could it be earlier??
xx

Everyone is different but apparently from 16 weeks you can start feeling the baby, but often mothers do not recognise it because it is so small, until 20 weeks. But there seems no straight forward answer, some say they can feel at 14 wks, other dont feel movement until up to 22 wks.

They say movements with your first can be anything from 16 weeks but everyone is different, i felt this baby from 11wks but this is my second.

I felt a few bubbles etc from about 17/18 weeks.........and then real movements at 20 weeks!

Now I get kicked so hard, that yesterday I was almost crying in agony from the constant kicks to my cervix (he is currently breech) - bless my little monster :D

I felt flutters with this baby at 16 weeks, but with my first I didnt feel anything until 21 weeks

they say between 18- 20ish week when having your first :? but you might get luckky and feel it earlier :D :hug: :hug: i felt both James and Emma at 12ish weeks but only little pops and this one about 14/15 weeks properly but i'd say the pops or what ever they were lol at about 12 weeks now i feel kicks and wriggles :cheer: HOWEVER i'm on my 3rd and i am very in touch with my body :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back