When did you feel baby kick/move - 2nd timers +

Duds

Reaction score
Im just wondering when i should feel the baby move as I know its supposed to be sooner with the second & a friend of mine felt it at 12 weeks.. I havent felt anything yet, is that normal?

I felt my 2nd move around 15-16 weeks. Didn't feel my 1st till i was about 21 weeks.

i felt eva kick around 17 weeks with my first pregnancy and i'm guessing it will be sooner next time. when did you feel movements first time?

I can't believe how far along you are already!! it's going so fast. how are you feeling? x

Dior i felt move at 23 weeks
Harley at 16weeks

With Mason I felt him around 18-19 weeks, Brody at about 16

About 18 weeks I started to feel itty bitty spasms but last night for the first time I felt proper movements for about an hour even DH felt one really big kick :lol:

Cx

kellie80 said:
I felt my 2nd move around 15-16 weeks. Didn't feel my 1st till i was about 21 weeks.

give or take a week mine was about the same as that

I felt my second at approx 15wks, this one i felt earlier in whilst still in first tri.

First one I felt at about 18 weeks, this time it was flutters from about 13 weeks and proper movements and kicks from about 15-16 weeks :)

I felt this baby moving around about 14-15 weeks
Not just little flutters either
Great big bloody kicks :shock:
Was really surprised
PRobably is determined by the padding u have and where the placenta is etc.
Everyone is different

Katrina

I felt Lydia fluttering at around 17 weeks.

I haven't felt this one yet.

ToriElla said:
i felt eva kick around 17 weeks with my first pregnancy and i'm guessing it will be sooner next time. when did you feel movements first time?

I can't believe how far along you are already!! it's going so fast. how are you feeling? x

Oh sounds pretty normal then, think i may have felt a few flutters the other day but im so full of wind im never quite sure!
Feeling ok thanks ToriElla, hopefully over the worst and reaching the more energy stage. Headaches and backache seem to be my hang up this time. Hope your well. x

I'm the backwards one. Felt my first at about 15 weeks but didnt feel my second until around 23 weeks, was really paniced but now he's here I can see why, he's a typical bloke who just likes to lounge around and chill :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back