when did you feel your LO??

jrm06

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
was just wondering when you all felt your little ones move or kick?
I'm 19 weeks and THINK i can feel her move, but not 100% sure.
Can not wait to feel her kick, feel so sorry for OH, he's always trying to feel her move or kick.
:) xx

Is this your first? I felt my first at around 21 weeks so it could well be baby you are feeling. I felt my last pregnancy at something mad like 16 weeks :shock: x

Yeah it is my first, so don't really know what i'm looking out for!
People say fluttering, i think i have felt that, but want a full on kick hehe :D
i know OH is dying to feel her x

I had flutters from 16-17 weeks and more stronger movements from 20 weeks I think. Took til I was 23 weeks for my DH to be able to feel LO moving, as very time I said he is moving he would stop!!! Xxx

I felt proper kicks from around 20 weeks and it is my first baby. Am now sitting here with a foot or something that keeps digging into my ribs and making me jump!! x

In my first pregnancy, I felt him move around 18 weeks and it was just those flutters you're not too sure about! This my second pregnancy, I have been feeling those flutters from around 16 - 17 weeks and I still only feel the odd movement every once in a while, not regular movement at all. I am definitely feeling some more forceful movements ie kicks, but think it will be a while yet til my OH can feel them, too.

Thanks for this thread. It's reassuring to read that first babies usually kick later as I haven't felt a think yet.

I've only felt flutters too (usually at night) and I'm 22 weeks on Wednesday. Looking forward to feeling him/her kick!

It also makes a difference where the placenta is located - as if it's at the front, it would cushion any movement. I'll have to remember to ask my sonographer on Friday!!

(My first too btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back