• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd baby, no movement yet..is this o.k?

katie05

Reaction score
Hi girls, havent felt bubs yet and thought it was earlier with your 2nd? When did you feel your beans move and which baby are you on? Does it make any difference you build? im a size 10/12 normally..(when im not busting out my pants..lol! :D )

I felt my baby move at 17/18 weeks, but this is my first.
I think it depends on the position of your LO and the position of the placenta too.
I'm sure it won't be long. :D

mine were moving about by 13/14 i think faint flutters etc, but kicking wise it was about sunday before i felt anything, now they dont stop, lol. just be greatful bubs doesnt do it yet lol. Im sure everything is fine. my sister was 22 weeks i think before she felt anything, some babies are just more peacful than others

my first i felt at 16 weeks
2nd at 20 weeks (placenta was cushioning all the kicks)
3rd at 16 weeks
4th at 16 weeks

your placenta may be at the back this time which may be why you cant feel them yet.
I started feeling them at around 15 weeks and this is my first, but my placenta is at the back which explains why they can be so obvious. I wouldnt worry there are loads of stories of people who havnt felt anything until past 20 weeks

This is my 2nd bubs and i haven't felt any movement yet, even when i went for my scan baby was soooo laid back and not wanting to be disturbed, reckon its just lazy.

i haven't had any definate movements yet either and was a bit worried. i can remember feeling proper kicks with my son at 20 weeks so thought i should have felt something by now. Heard the heartbeat 2 weeks ago so assuming everything is fine!

this is my 2nd but my placenta is at the front so its cushioned all the kicks :? i didnt feel any thing until i was 23 weeks.

I haven't felt anything yet, this is my first though. Was hoping to have felt something by now.

to tell you the truth i just went and paid for a scan because i had your same problem i felt holly at around sixteen weeks but now not even a flutter..but the scan showed everything is well! and im like you sixteen weeks pregnant as well

Thanks ladies, your posts have reassured me. Today i felt like little scratches at the side (more like my waist). Perhaps the placenta is at the front.X

Hi,

I don't think you should be too concerned - I'm expecting my third and didn't feel anything definite until 18 weeks, and it is only now that I'm 20 weeks that I'm feeling anything regularly (usually just as I am going to bed!!!) I'm also quite small (12/14 now although I used to be smaller).

Hope you feel something really soon. I was worried too when I wasn't getting any movement but it will soon happen.

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back